Reviews for Cold Fusion: Twelve Days
VlightPhase chapter 18 . 5/17
Cool. It was fascinating to see Roxanne calm Megamind down. Also I think Hal/Titan would have been a threat to Roxanne without Megamind, he just would have been powerless. Sundown gets more and more bizarre. Thamks for the chapter.
asiastana chapter 18 . 5/8
These cold fusion stories have been amazing. Ugh so interesting and thought out. I love them! :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 18 . 5/3
Are you still alive? I hope you update soon. :)
When are you going to post the next chapter? This story is great, I love it. I can't wait till the next update.
Tenshiii77 chapter 18 . 3/17
I simply cannot wait for an update! This whole story has been my life for a while now, and I just instantly fell in love with your story and writing style - I NEED MORE! :D

I'll be following, anxiously, for the next chapter. :)
What an outstanding story! Too bad though it's stopped being updated. Two and a half years... I lost my faith(
Syncchick chapter 18 . 1/4
References to Dr. Horrible? Love it! Finish this fic, please! :)
VlightPhase chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
You managed to work The Evil League of Evil and Dr. Horrible into this. That is awesome. In regards to the author's note at the beginning of this chapter, considering I'm reading this months late, it does not matter to me what your posting speed is. Good chapter.
RandomNobody chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
I absolutely love this story! I've been with it sense the beginning, but I've never commented before, and I just wanted to say that it is amazing. I hope that you're doing well in school and life and am anxiously awaiting a new chapter. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into story so far; its definitely my favorite out of that I've read for this entire fandom.
Matts.S chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
This is amazing, is the second time I read this history, thanks for continue.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
I wonder if Megamind is going to tell Roxanne that Linda saw the cuffs. That was hilarious in the first place.
VlightPhase chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
I'm a bit behind on this story, but I'm reading it now so I'll review.
Your emotional scenes are spectacular, how very complex and irrational they are and how Roxanne and Megamind just need to cope periodically. I especially enjoy how you show Roxanne as suppressing emotions until later.
Those two never seem to really get a break, do they?
I wonder if Vitre is out of the picture for good, or if he will periodically keep harassing them now.
At least Linda seems somewhat resolved with Megamind, now.
Dani Kin chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
I know I told you this on the phone but this chapter was really well written, especially because the pacing was perfect. It was good to see this emotional rollercoaster starting to wind down in such a well done way.
Tabbydragon chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
I have been horribly remiss in not posting reviews for several chapters. No longer! There are very few stories anymore that can reduce me to barely restrained schoolgirl flailing. This thing you do with Roxanne and Megamind, where they talk through stuff, and you can see these moments of tiny, incremental character growth... Aaaaghhhh! I love it so much!

And Sundown. Holy crap. I don't have an image of what he really looks like, but I have a distinct impression of something long and sinuous, all spines and claws and teeth and I want to draw fanart for him like burning.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Your chapters are always so amazing! !