Reviews for Cold Fusion: Twelve Days
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 19 . 14h
So...this story. I read everything. I was on a roll...Reading nonstop. Reading at work, reading late into the night, reading in the car...I finished these suckers pretty fast. I thought they were entirely complete.
And now I'm sad because I have no more to read...
But truly, these stories, this whole arch was wonderful. I hope you update it again, it's been like 14 months, but I read all of your authors notes and I know there were some long gaps...I wasn't able to tell from the writing, just the notes.
So I do hope you'll add some more. But accounts are busy, life is busy, so I totally understand if it takes forever...I've never really finished any of my stories.
I enjoyed the world you created here. The characters felt so real, and stayed in character very well. You gave us depth and new understanding of them all. You told us who they were behind and before we got to know them. Then you let us see who they became, who they were all along. There's so much I should be saying about this story, I really should've written reviews...but I was so captivated I just kept reading and time for reviews. But I really did love this.
I'll have to look back thru some of the chapters to find your LiveJournal. maybe you have some more there? I didn't see it on your profile but I remember you mentioning it quite a few times.
Thank you for writing this story, and not just writing it, but sharing it.
Keep being awesome!
amythestblade chapter 17 . 10/2
I only JUST NOW found out about the whole Dr. Horrible thing. Neil Patrick Harris is AWESOME. XD
BookWormGirl93 chapter 19 . 9/27
wish you would update soon...
minehermit chapter 19 . 5/12
i have just been up for 28 hours so i could read all of this story. i might have an unhealthy obsession with reading but even with my sleep deprivation i can tell you that this is an amazing story.
Flightspan chapter 19 . 4/7
I loved this!
Birusa chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
I can't believe my eyes!I'm soooo happy!
sdl64533 chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Oh my gosh yes! Thank you! I've been waiting for an update from you. I contented myself re-reading the prequels but an update is just lovely!

My birthday is in two days, I don't suppose you'll have another update by then?
Fairyhaven13 chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
Awww. I'm very interested to see how this story pans out. Megs and Roxie are too cute. I'm not a big fan of the smut-I had to pretty much skip the entire first two-thirds of chapter 14-so I might pass on faving this story, although I've faved the other ones and I'll be sure to keep following through the series. I really like your continuity for Megs. All the research, lore, and effort you put into it is amazing. Keep being awesome.
Mh chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
Okay I just finished... Well not really cause it's not finished but I read all there is. And now I dunno what to do. How can I read any other Megamind fanfic after THIS?
I mean the plot, the characters, the universe you created around the movie... I dont even want to read anything else cause how is it gonna live up to what you have created? I love you and I hate you. But love you more! What you did in this story is fucking amazing. You have a gift. I wish this would get finished or turned into animated series or a comics or something it is just too amazing to not be finished, to be forgotten, there is so much of what you created! Sorry for the rant. Im just kinda emotional now. Love you.
joanhello chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
Excellent conclusion: romantic fluff, then comedy, then suspense, then family fluff with a generous admixture of angst, told with wit and clarity. Should warm all our little black hearts.
byrdgirl chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
Yay! I'm glad that you're alright. I don't think I was the only one beginning to worry. I love the new chapter. I like the little nods that you put in... like the one about Carollians and rabbit holes. I've said this in every review that I've ever written I think, but I love your characterization. I especially enjoyed the interaction with Orsen in this chapter, and of Megamind starting to piece things together. Hasn't helped my wee dance jumpiness about whatever the end game is for this story. You don't mess around. Looking forward to more.
stubb63 chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
Nice one, you updated!
So it isn't a contest but Linda and Roxanne turned it to one anyway, hahaha.
But what was Roxanne's present for Megs?
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Awwww. :) That ending was cute.
Thank you for updating! It's always a pleasure to read your stories. I was almost thinking you weren't going to continue writing this one and I'm more than happy to be proven wrong. You are an amazing writer. Maybe I'll read all the cold fusion stories again, while I wait for the next chapter. Yes, that sounds like a great idea!
Thank you for making all this. It really shows how dedicated you are as a fan and a writer. I'd give you a tight hug if I could.
Have a fantastic day/night/whatever the time is as you're reading this. And remember - we love you!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Awww! The end was cute. Glad you updated. Was worried about you. I messaged your beta and she told me you were busy with schoolwork. Hope that works out ok. Good luck with everything. Thanks for the update. :)
asiastana chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
Just kill me. This was adorable and I'm dead by fluff.