Reviews for Groundling 2: Tell Me No Lies
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
You know that horses, and Companions,have hooves, not feet, right?
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
I love this story, please post part 3 soon!
wendums chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I do like both your groundling fics. Please write more
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Interesting. Very interesting Gift you have there :)
Maybe Lillis could learn to pace? That's the horse gait where the legs of each side move at the same time. I believe that this gait would enable her to move faster than usual yet still have two legs on the ground. *
I'm not a native speaker and I find the dialect difficult to follow.

* side benefit - she'd be different than all the other mares ...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story even more than the first! I especially like the way you write Onie's accent, many professional writers seem to have trouble with that. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you.
MCH chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Read chapter 1 to 9. Love this story and how Onie works to overcome her grounding problem. sure she will get a good result with this in the end.

Like Saston and his cousin Barro nice characters. Hope you will continue with a new story about Onie, Lillis, Saston and Barro.
zeynel chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I really, really like this sequel! Onie really is a great character, with those litle flaws that makes her human and her big, big heart! I love your fic. Can't wait for the next part...
kitty clover chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
have enjoyed this story so far, keep writing. Your story line is interesting.
Jaelle17 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I enjoyed this. I hope you continue to explore her Gift (or nature).
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Read all the chapters today. Nice story and well told. Like how you explored Onie gift. Hope you continue with Onie and Lillis story.