Reviews for Groundling 2: Tell Me No Lies
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
You know that horses, and Companions,have hooves, not feet, right?
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
I love this story, please post part 3 soon!
wendums chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I do like both your groundling fics. Please write more
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Interesting. Very interesting Gift you have there :)
Maybe Lillis could learn to pace? That's the horse gait where the legs of each side move at the same time. I believe that this gait would enable her to move faster than usual yet still have two legs on the ground. *
I'm not a native speaker and I find the dialect difficult to follow.

* side benefit - she'd be different than all the other mares ...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story even more than the first! I especially like the way you write Onie's accent, many professional writers seem to have trouble with that. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you.
Chrwythyn.
MCH chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Read chapter 1 to 9. Love this story and how Onie works to overcome her grounding problem. sure she will get a good result with this in the end.

Like Saston and his cousin Barro nice characters. Hope you will continue with a new story about Onie, Lillis, Saston and Barro.
zeynel chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I really, really like this sequel! Onie really is a great character, with those litle flaws that makes her human and her big, big heart! I love your fic. Can't wait for the next part...
kitty clover chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
have enjoyed this story so far, keep writing. Your story line is interesting.
Jaelle17 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I enjoyed this. I hope you continue to explore her Gift (or nature).
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Read all the chapters today. Nice story and well told. Like how you explored Onie gift. Hope you continue with Onie and Lillis story.