Reviews for Newspaper Clippings
julatsa chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
That was delightful!
BostonRocket chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
so sweet. gah...I need a life... Don't get me wrong, your story is terrific, but damn, I need to be out there living mine instead of reading this in the middle of the day.
Entertained beyond imagination. But still, wondering when I'll find my own way back out there...To Live.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
You've more than won me over. Keep this train a chuggin' along... tvm
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
OK...I really do like this. Slow rise is better than the quick fix. The lessons you are teaching...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
you're right. I trust you. I'm on this ride all the way. Drive on.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
'bout time, dontcha think?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
what? but why? I just want these gals to be happy together. dangit. thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
there is power in a well timed greeting card. thanks for the reminder.
Anon chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
Yet another very good chapter/drabble. I like frustrated and worked up Jane. eg

One nit to pick: a shooting gallery is a carnival game. A shooting range, or more commonly firing range, is the term usually used for where Jane was.

Onward to the next chapter! :)
sapphicwarrior chapter 30 . 9/20/2012
I just read all 30 drabbles and I gotta say it was wonderful reading them! They brought such a huge smile to my face. Really really really enjoyed them! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2012
ok so i didn't commit on the others because i tend to save the comments for last. but that last line did it. it also reminded me of the movie risky business and the dance with tom and a candle stick and the the fire poker
Jobee24 chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
Wow this was a great collection! I'm not one to read Drabble really, but I figured that thirty together would provide more than a glimpse. I think you did a great job for your first foray into the fandom!
MadameCissy chapter 30 . 8/15/2012
How fitting this was. I loved this whole sequence thing and am kinda sad that it's over. Wish there was more to come! Well done. Really enjoyed it.
helly318 chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
A fantastic set of drabbles! Beautifully written and a joy to read :)
afret2010 chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Not that I'm an expert but I thought that was very well done.

As I mentioned before I liked the Drabble length of these updates. They were short but consistent. I'd rather have a short update on a regular basis than long ones with weeks between them!