Reviews for Truth Potion
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Aww Yay! That Was Great! Though I Would Have Loved More Detail In The Sex Scene But We Can't Have Everything, Right? XP

Oh & What About The Antidote To The Truth Serum? Snape Never Did Give It To Harry. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh Snap! That Ending Was A Bombshell I Didn't Expect. I Thought This Was Going To Be Some Cute Little Story Where Harry's Given A Truth Serum & Forced To Confess His Feelings For Snape To Snape. But A Confession Of His Abuse At The Dursley's Hands To Snape. Poor Harry! I Wonder How Snape'll React.
FalconLux chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Really good fic! Realistic reactions from all involved characters! And add me to your petition. I haven't been affected by this purge yet, but I agree that it's ridiculous.
travel by train chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Great story! I totally loved it! Maybe a bit short... I would have liked to enjoy it a bit longer! ;-)
ROSEALYNNE chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
AWESOME story is it just these two chapters or are you going to add more i know it says complete but not sure if that is just because of FF.N and their pulling of stories.. either way i will be watching and reading your other stories both here and on AFF.N
sylence in dark corners chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I love this story! It has a very good plot. I noticed that on the summary you said that you wanted someone to go over the story and beta it; I would be happy to be your beta! Just message me if you want and tell me what you want me to do!
FandomFreakatHeart chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
add my name spence reid
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Can you add me to your list on the petition? I will be posting this on my next chapter on my Harry Potter story.

Was it really necessary of them to delete a story without telling us first at least? I may have wanted to save a copy of the threatened stories.

I loved this two-shot. It was fairly interesting.

Tree chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
please add my name to your list. I haven't added a story yet because it's just not good enough. i have seen some of the stories that I really like vanish from this site and some I can't find anywhere else. I blame this on the people who keep flaming the authors I mean it says in the synopsis what the story entails if you don't like it don't read it. But if you'r stories do go missing I will search for them on the other websites. thank you.

P.S. loved thee story though I wouldn't mind another chapter where Draco finds out how his plan bit him in the ass by instead of humiliating harry he has made him exceptionally happy. ha ha ha in your face Draco
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Add my name please! I haven't had time to work on my stories as of late, so I will add the petition once I've had a change to get further along my stories!
LycanthaRose chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Loved your story, I thought it was beautiful and hope writers like you never stop doing what you love. I'd be honoured if you could add my name to the list on chapter 3, and all the best!
howlingwolf13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
*smirks* Malfoy IS a meddlesome git sometimes... but I love him for it. :)
I really enjoyed this! There were a few spelling mistakes but otherwise wonderfully done!
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Vernon dursley is- to put it nicely- an asshole...
This is very good! :)
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
i would have liked this story to be longer but it was good just the same
L.D. Eddy chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I eally liked this story, although, I think snape wouldn't really react like that if harry kissed him but that is the wondrous idea of fanfiction. By the way, I recently had a story that was almost 20 chaps. long get deleted for mature content. I didn't even have anything mature happen except for the fact that I had a guy walk in on a prostitute with her customer - but they weren't even doing anything yet! I was really pi- angry because it took me two years to finish it and upload it and I had even begun sequels when it was deleted. So please, sign me up and I will continue this petition.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »