Reviews for Tohru's reikon, Doji
purplecrystal2 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I've read this story on my phone and let me tell you it was awesome. One of the best stories I've ever read. I'll never forget this story and I'm serious.
Maya chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
I love this story. I like to read stories where tohru is strong and this so far is the best one.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
S'il vous plait
Silent Reader chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story! It was really unique. I wasn't really expecting it to be that good! I LOVED it! I really didn't expect anything in that story, because the twists were really good and surprising. The way you wrote the story kept it fresh and intriguing! Please make another story! You are truly talented and it showed through your creativity in this story!
shojen12 chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
I love it! Though I find it funny the rest of the Zodiac didn't catch Tohru calling Akito "Miss Akito".
emily san chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
love it! love it! I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT! GREAT JOB!
Strawberrykimicream chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
amazing just amazing
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
I LOVED IT! It is an amazing story! I would have liked to see more about how Doji came into being and everything but it is fine. I would have to say my favorite part of the story was the day that Doji first came to school because that was sssssoooooooooooo funny lol. I liked how Kyo also made his reikin (is that how you spell it?!) come out into another person. Anyway I loved it and keep writing, you are a great author and give Kimi a lollipop for me lol.
Illusiax3 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Sorry, I skipped reviewing the second chapter out of lack of advice. xP
Kaji is awesome! I definitely like Tohru's 'real' personality she's pretty kick butt. Cliffy! Onto the next chapter! Bwhahahah!

Illusia x3
Inotiax3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like it so far, :3
I got confused at times on past tenses and stuff like that but I think it's really good! And I promise to read on and give in my reviews as much as I can (Which probably doesn't really matter but they're fun to write lol) I agree with Buoy(Sorry! I forget the numbers D: ) This story should have way more reviews.

Illusia x3 (I signed in on the wrong account and just realized it xD)
Dia8Buyo chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
Me: Luna's still being an ostrich.
Sky: This was good. (slightly confused)
Me: Why don't you drag her?
Sky: Um, that could hurt her.
Me: AH. Kick her.
Sky: No.
Me: OKAY, welll... GTG! BYE!
Hawkshine chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
For as much as I have read so far it is great fantastic nah just kidding it's good. and that's all I am saying x3
Dia8Buyo chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Ha ha Kaji! you had to give me- HEY! LUNA!
Luna: *eating chocolate* Yo.
Me: Lets kill Yuki next.
Dia8Buyo chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
OMFG HOW COULD YOU LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER? I FEEL SO SAD! NO! YOu better get the next chap out soon because I'm almost finished with a new one.
Buyo123 chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!
Luna: Yes nothing better than waking up to another chapter of this.
Me: Ha ha I am finally ungrounded so I might be able to get a new chapter out.