Reviews for For Her Smile
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my goodness! I love this version of Severus Snape!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aw, this was extremely cute. :)
chewinggumandpencils chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I enjoyed it, however, I think that you made Severus too mature. He's ten. He's not that mature yet. And, on the off chance that he might be, he wouldn't know it.
Also, we see him being more... cocky and arrogant and already a tad bit jerkish even at a young age. You don't show that at all.
It was sweet though.
TeGirlWithNoName chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I thought you did perfect with 10 year old Sev! Excelent job! I think this chapter was fantastic: you should think about writing more Severus Snape stories: You clearly have a good understanding of the character (no matter what you said in your note.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww, Lily and Severus before Hogwarts. I really like that. It's a shame what happened to the pair. But then again, as a LilyJames shipper, I'm kind of happy it happened.

I think you characterized Severus lovely. I do believe that he had to soft around Lily, since she probably wouldn't have put up with him for so long if he was anything but.

A few nitpicks that you can disregard if you like: "that he's amused at her" - my brain is screaming "by".

"But she would only argue if he tried to tell her so, and so he doesn't say anything." - this is just awkwardly phrased. Maybe changing the first "so" to "that" and deleting "and" would work. Just a thought!

My favorite line: "His life was darkness before her, but she came blazing in and there wasn't room for anything but light." - it really shows how much Lily meant to Severus. And I like that.

Overall, brilliant :D
Professor Radar chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Actually, I believe Severus and Lily both deserved and didn't deserve each other (romantically anyway). I know that doesn't make sense, but their relationship was complex. Severus is also one of the most complex characters I've ever known. Nothing with him is simple.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww...a very sweet and well written glimpse at their friendship. Nice work! :)
Clarion Glass chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
aaaaaawwww :)
sweet fic and cute storyline :)
but... emerald hair?
anyway, a really sweet story :)