Reviews for Keep Your Eyes Open
anon chapter 8 . 2/11
Just wanted to say that I'm not normally a fan of OCs...to put it mildly. But I was desperate enough for well-written Falling Skies fanfic that I gave this a go and I'm glad I did! You've got these characters down pat, a likeable OC and an engaging writing style - I had a lot of fun reading this and am sorry to see it's abandoned. Kudos and thanks for writing!
BulletsCoffeeFaith chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I haven't reviewed this yet have I? :O

This was amazing, as usual - I especially loved the way Matt described Ben as the only person who gave him a chance. And to answer your questions - well, I don't know if Alex will confront Ben about it because you're the one holding the pen, but I HOPE she will *coughcoughwinkwink*

Ahhh and thanks for the shout-out! Darkness is my specialty :] (Patience is not so don't get your hopes up, kid)
Tori Susan Loria chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I remember that episode! I loved that one sort of... I just love Conner. Haha! Anyway! Update soon! Please?! Thanks!
livelovemusic96 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
awww poor alex I feel so bad for her. Amazing can't wait for the next and I am very curious to see who she ment she hurt.
JDMlvr1 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Hopefully she convince ben to stay or she could go with him. I still really want to know that secret. Update soon.
samcarter2 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
I still think you do exceptional work on characterization, and you have the characters from Falling Skies down cold. Looking forward to the big reveal and your other updates.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Hi! Another fantastic chapter. Sorry I've been absent for so long :( I really love where you're going with this fic and especially enjoy reading how you've entwined Alex's character into the mythology of the show. Great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much.

Thanks for another fantastic chapter :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Gosh darn it jamil! We were just about to hear the secret lol. Finally ben and her are talking again thank you Hehe update asap!
BulletsCoffeeFaith chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Loved the new chapter, as usual! I can't wait to find out what Alex's secret is, but I think I already know... ;o
samcarter2 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Nice! And let me see, I think Alex might have killed someone, but I guess I'll have to wait and find out. I also liked your insight into Jamil and Lourdes' relationship. I wonder if some scenes involving the explanation might have ended up on the cutting room floor. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Yay you're back! Sorry it's taken a while for me to review this - real life and all :)

Great chapter. As always your writing is amazing. I do really love the way you've woven Alex into the episodes so flawlessly. It's very easy to forget she's not one of the characters off the show. Which I feel is a testament to your writing abilities :) Alex is a very well-written fleshed out characters. Her interactions with Ben is great to read too (as well as the other characters)

Looking forward to reading more!
aoxford chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Ahh. I'm in turmoil right now. I can't believe he's shutting her out and being so harsh. He's a b****. Hahaha ok not really. But still, he's the one that wanted a friend so badly.
BulletsCoffeeFaith chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Awesome! I love the character of Alex, and the way she interacts with Ben. Another beautiful chapter!

And thank you for the happy birthday wish! I feel so special :D

BulletsCoffeeFaith
samcarter2 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I was wondering where you were. :) Excellent work. I've often wondered how an ep would be from the viewpoint of the civilians. Did you ever watch Star Trek:The Next Generation? They have an ep called Below Decks that was great.
WhisperMaw chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I'll always be here to review some of the best writing in the fandom. You obviously can't mention Jimmy without me getting ultra hyped. So here we go... JIMMY :( Now to the actual review.

Your OCs are amazing. Can I say that again? AMAZING! Ben getting defensive was spot on and the little bit of Hal and Maggie was really well done... I don't even like them together all that much. Anyways, I do believe she left her brother for dead. She maybe didn't have the guts to pull the trigger or maybe made a noise and got them found. How that would change Ben's opinion of her? I don't know. The only thing I could even think of would be if she actually killed her brother, as in shot him in the head, and then ate him. Now that would be enough to change Ben's opinion on her. So there ya are, speculation :)