Reviews for Luck of the Draw
PadfootLotte chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Er...this story is very good, to be honest. But I have some questions

1. When are you going to update a new chapter?

2. Have you forgotten this story?

3. Is it dead?

4. Do you have a hugh writer block?

Please answer the questions, please. *begging puppy eyes*
gechernQB chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Love it!
cally chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
hey... i have a question about james being a galleonaire... i read in a post that said he had 200 galleons, that he won... but thats not that much is it? it costs more than double that for a broomstick... or did you mean 200 thousand?
Isabelle07 chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Hi. This story is very good. How about with James money you buy something for Lily. Something really expensive so she will like him better. I know its a small suggestion but oh well lol!
Lost my Marbles chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Oh please, please, PLEASE look at this story again and update! It's so really very good! It's absolutely entertaining and funny. Awesome!
Lost my Marbles chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
So funny! I'm reviewing because I want you to update and because it's an awesome story. REally cool, nice way of telling us about how you think James got all his money. Funny and really well written, I say. Well, keep going! I'm gonna tell other people to read this, definitely! Pity you haven't updated in two years...
Nomia chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
hahaha! that's good! but, please, pleasepleasepleasePLEASE don't turn this into some sort of slash thing between Sirius and Remus.
wouldn't u like 2 know chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
this is cool! but if u r going to turn this into a slash between sirius and remus, i will hate u 4 all eternity! u just can't DO things like that between marauders! it's unjust and not right!
MyPOV chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
lol i would have jumped in the money too lol this story is hillarious! please update soon
galagirl
Lady FireMage chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
more plz
howlasylum chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Intriguing little fic, will James do anything important with that money? Does this story actually have a plot? Post pretty please!
bRiTiShCk02 chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Great Story, Exellent plot! I'll keep reading...
Moonlight Evil chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
booring chapter but thats okay complete the story and fast cause i can't wait this is a hilarious story !

madame moony moony rules
Uglinessrox55 chapter 2 . 1/31/2003
HELLO! U HAVE SOME REVIEWERS HERE DYINGTO FIND OUT WUT HAPPENS NEXT!come on! damnit im reveiwing u too much. heh bye!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
Hey, don't worry! I didn't think it was completely boring. I loved it! Hope you write more soon!