Reviews for Black Paper Moon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Can u please update I need to know what happens next
Rat the Ninja chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Can you finish this story already
Sinead chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
GAH! I haven't reviewed this story! What even!? IM SORRY!

I love this so much! Update ASAP!

Is it weird that I still want SaintJesus?
Whatsy chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
OH MY DEAR BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG! JIMMY IS KATE'S FATHER?! I'M GONNA DIE!
Rat the Ninja chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I like christian and gloria stories
Please continue
Benthejos chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Please, please, please write more! This story is kick ass and you're a great writer!
Tori chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I literally gasped when Gloria told Tunny she wished he died in the war omfg rhfdijokfewsdikefwdsai9po
but ugh why are you such a good writer. S.
Paper and the truth chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
AGAIN THIS WAS AMAZING OMG I CAN'T EVEN DEAL RIGHT NOW
Paper and the truth chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMFG I LOVE THIS! Sorren is such a great name I love it! I'm excited now!
Working Class Wildcard chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I was wondering when the sequel'd be up! I love it so far. And I'm confused as to who Kate's mom is. Apperently it's not Whatsie, is it? I'm sorry, it's late and I'm always a derp when I read before bed. I was also kinda shocked that she's a mean one, considering how Johnny's the world's biggest push over. And how the heck did Jimmy end up with Theo? He's normally my favorite, but in SMLTNW he was kind of a dick. I know that this is a 2nd generation fic, but I'd love if you could include a little about the old gang!

Keep writing :)

Saint Jimmy's Inferno
Tori chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. MY ST JESUS CRIES. BUT ST THEO FEELS. ;;
need moar. nAO.
Also you need to fINISH MY THEOHN FIC OKAY
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Meh... i liked this. i just wish there wasn't a frick-fracking cliffhanger! great start(: update asap!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
GAH. CLIFFHANGER. I HATE YOU.

The story is great though. I have the same middle name as Sorren! Wheee! Your use of dialogue is stellar and your characters seem so real. Being the derp that I am, I got kind of confused about who was whose kid and had to keep looking back to the description for reference, but other than my own faults, I liked this story!
Tori chapter 1 . 7/15/2012