Reviews for Magical Me
mekareami chapter 16 . 3/29
I adore this story. It saddens me that it has gone without an update in so many years. I hope someday your muse returns to you and we can see where this world goes.
Mattnunescavalheiro chapter 16 . 3/15
A brilliant story, I'm sadden to see it unfinished
FriendlyFire59 chapter 16 . 1/13
Thank you for having posted this. I found 'Magical Me' to be an entertaining, fun, and well thought out story. I enjoyed the connections and conclusions you made from the canon story. Hope you are well.
Dissapointed chapter 10 . 1/7
It is getting worse.
Dissapointed chapter 6 . 1/7
Eh, this kinda killed the story. No wonder it was dropped.

I know why the author made Filius get a drop on MC and it came out of nowhere which was superb, BUT...

But it also completely killed my mood and interest in the MC. The plot device was used extremely well but the situation in which it was used and how the MC reacted... that ruined it.

Whatever interest I could have had in the MC was flushed down the toilet with this.
Shaedy Hoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
I'm still pretty disappointed that they cast Kenneth Branagh for this role. Cos last time I checked Mr. Lockhart was supposed to look like freakin Prince Charming. But still... the guy's acting was super, so there's that.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2021
This fic is almost perfect.
The perfect fic wouldn't keep taking shots at Dumbledore
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 2 . 11/5/2021
Why the equivalent of Minister of Defense would be interested in a case of child abuse? Is like using a nuke to kill a fly. In any case, he should have contacted the Auror office.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2021
I am pretty sure, with how he was talking, he must have broken his oath to tell the truth thrice at least! Absolute statements are not to be trifled with.
Ashelline chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
I never knew that the actor directed Thor. Good to know
AuroraAstera chapter 16 . 7/3/2021
So well written! Such a shame you never continued. Nevertheless, thank you for the wonderful story. I hope you return to finish it one day.
scyfly chapter 15 . 6/18/2021
the hell this is not an interlude.

plots within plots within plots and lockhart is all but powerless to stop it, sure he is creating intricate plans but well muggle politics does the same
scyfly chapter 14 . 6/18/2021
you learned that the killing of first born in egypt is because of magic not an demand by god and still you stick to your religeon?
scyfly chapter 12 . 6/18/2021
hmm a little light on the action and heavy on filling in the blanks JKR left everywhere, not bad but at this point its getting a bit tedious.

interesting approach though
scyfly chapter 7 . 6/18/2021
thy shall not suffer a witch to live

why oh why would the magical world not have a church. and what kind of moron would believe in god when you have magic. does the bible say anything about magic other then be a jealous cunt and kill them all?

what a let down