Reviews for Magical Me
YuunaFiction chapter 16 . 9/1
I really enjoyed this. Not so sure about the whole double Mindscape thing, but I’ll stay optimistic.
Lilly1127 chapter 1 . 7/31
I hope you continue!
Pls can you continue this story as it is an unused perspective in the world of Harry Potter and a most interesting self insert h
Hidari chapter 3 . 6/29
Hmm, I actually had to check when this was written because you do realize (if you've read the entire series) that Dumbles had his reasons for having Harry stay with family? You paint him as a manipulative villain, I'm having a little trouble with that. I also found it a stretch to have Ms. Bones swallow everything Lockheart said hook, line and sinker. I would think that if the head of the DMLE knew of Lockhart, it wouldn't be anything good. She wouldn't believe him just like that in spite of whatever magical oaths were sworn. Same thing for the goblins, tbh. Change in management inside Lockhart's head. Ohhh, he's earnest now for reals, instant Gringotts and Ministry fans. Yay. It's not that easy.

Having said that, you write very well. You even managed to make it slightly believable that a previous muggle could do all that complicated Occlumency stuff on his first few nights. So good job on that.
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 16 . 6/29
* Better Implemented then in My Glided Life
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 16 . 6/29
Good: Well written Story. Better Implemented then in Magical Me. Original Twists.
Bad: 16 Chapters and still not in Hogwarts.
Question: Indefinite Hiatus or Given up?
kenmadragon chapter 16 . 6/8
Just wanted to say that this story is amazing. While it subscribes to some beliefs that are complete fanon (like magical cores - they're hogwash and entirely a construct of fanon, and not an entirely logical one at that), this story goes above and beyond into delving into the intricacies of what it means to be one of moral fiber forced into Lockhart's not-so-pristine shoes, the difficulties in dealing with the tangled mess that is Wizarding Europe and Britain in particular over the course of the latter half of the 20th century, and superb characterization of individuals beyond the MC (who is phenomenal) that contribute to the betterment of their world despite how they are limited by the constraints their society and positions place upon them.

My esteemed respect for captivating me thus, and I sincerely hope you consider picking this story up again in the future. It's a crying shame that it appears to have been abandoned, and leaves a taste of ashen dissatisfaction in the mouth that it was left off with so much to offer, and no gratifying conclusion.
Sneg Black chapter 4 . 6/2
LMAO Lorem Ipsum indeed
Petshop chapter 2 . 5/20
really great start and fascinating premise! I would just like to caution that there is a lot of tense switching either mid sentence or paragraph, going from past to present and back again. Perhaps it’s not too noticeable for most but was rather jarring for me personally and took away from an otherwise great story.
shyd1 chapter 16 . 5/17
So intriguing! Hope to see more!
Booksurfer chapter 16 . 5/16
Just in case you ever think about taking this story up again... please do! I really enjoyed it and would like to see where the many different topics, Sirius Black, Health of Harry Potter and Dumbeldore Lockhard interactions end up in! Thank you for the great story!
FIREmizuchi chapter 16 . 5/13
THIS IS GOD DAMN BRILLIANT! WHY WOULD YOU EVER STOP!? I'M ADDICTED AND I WANT MY DDDDRRRRRUUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
SixFtWookie chapter 10 . 5/8
I was expecting the American significance of the number 13 would have to do with the 13 colonies and stripes on the flag.
Tailturner chapter 16 . 5/3
I've really enjoyed this, definitely a different take from the norm (Although with Lockhart as a protagonist I suppose that's to be expected)
kirashu chapter 1 . 4/22
This is very good, i like this chapter and am very curious about the next day and adventure of this SI.
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »