Reviews for Hearts
earl vitamin tea chapter 1 . 6/11
Adorable story! Please write a sequel!
EdSheeranFan chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I hope you write more about this romance between Gary and Marissa; they makes such a nice couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Very nice. You could write more Gary and Marissa stories and that would be a good thing. Just sayin'
dlannie chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please write another Gary and Marissa story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Very sweet version of this episode. Nice.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww...I just watched this episode last night, so it was such a pleasure to find this little fic. Gary is definitely slow on the uptake in matters of the heart. I loved Marisssa's courage here. I always liked Gary with Erica, but I wish it had gone like this on the show because that man needs to stop half falling in love with a new girl every fifth episode and just settle on one. Well done.
amber2011 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is a lovely story. I hope you write more stories for this couple.
sharkweek chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please write more Gary/Marissa stories. I love them as a couple! :)
big fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was AWESOME! I always thought they would get together after that episode especially the way he looked at her after he saw that couple. It was such a sweet and tender moment. Thank you for writing this; I would love to see more with these two, though I know it is not a popular ship at all, I still like them together.
pamela.foster.31 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
OMG, quality story for this couple that should have happened! Kudos my friend.
Maryilee chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I liked that. It was good. I like your interpretation of the events of the episode and of the series. How it seems none of their romances work out. Thanks for writing this! I enjoyed it.