Reviews for Happy New Year
DOB16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
IT GRATE I LOVE IT PLZ KEEP WRITING
Jelsi4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was so Cute. Great Story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was great! I grinned like an idiot reading Eli's part near the end. C: Im so excited for tonight- though, thatd be the understatement of the whole two month hiatus. Excellent job!
BLav527 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Really cute! :)
becky thomas chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loved it
wow i love hoe she wanted to look perfect and how Eli was drinking coke to calm his nerves like a sugar high
her talking to Kc and Connor first until Eli walked up while watching her was great and yay for Morty's return
i love how she overthinks things and he makes them so simple
they love eachother so screw the bs and just jump in
cute he kissed her and then called her his gf and then she touched his cheek like the pic and called him her bf
i have a feeling in the show for some reason Clare is gonna have to do the convincing since Eli will be hesitant and scared
its on tonight yay
awesomelyme1996 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was sooo good! And as for tomorrow, I hope they put it up on iTunes Tuesday morning so I can watch it on the plane ride home!
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOVED IT! SO EXCITED
Makayla chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I am completely freaking out 2 i cant wait
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really want to believe it will all be this awesome tomorrow on the show . . . but no, we're going to be tortured.

Anywhoville, this was great! Awesome! Great job :D

I can't wait until the episode!

Love Turbo
Tanyablueeyez chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Teared up when Morty got fixed. Beautiful writing! You captured every character perfectly. I CAN'T WAIT EITHER! Less than 24 hours! :)))
Chelsey chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is adorable and got me super pumped for the premiere!
EclaresLoveIsUntillEternity chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This ONESHOT IS BEAUTIFUL! Well Done
Lifes2Short2WonderWhatIf chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww this is awesome. I'm reading this at 1:18 EST so its technically Degrassi Monday. :3
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Seriously, I was just calming myself down for tomorrow and now you have me all excited again.

Great story, the ending was the best part when Eli was just like ok we're back together now kiss me LOL.