Reviews for Replacement
Please do more this was getting so good!I want to know what happened to them!
Sniper was busy
RED Pyro chapter 24 . 3/22
Why are you killing the team off one bye one? I'm crying ;( also I want pyro to somehow win Lesley over,but I guess this is fine. I really like this story :)
Battle Mistress chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Please please update!
I know its a little late but I just can't stop thinking about this story love the parings, and I cried when spy died
The suspense is killing me please update
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 24 . 8/20/2014

STOP KILLING ALL THE CHARACTERS YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER. God anyone would have thought you had taken writing lessons from George R. R. Martin. All my favourite characters are going to die I can see it now.
O,O could you at least keep the Heavy and the Medic alive?

I looked back at my last review and can help but laugh at the Saxton Hale guess.
john chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
if the replacement is engi sister and hes leaving cause his mom wouldn't his sister go with him
Cystern chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Are ye still there? This was a good story and it'd be a shame if it ended here. I mean if there're real life issues to handle that's alright, but can ye at least tell us maybe?
Meine-Blumen chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
Ohmygod. ( The Feels man, the feels :(
CaptainOldDog chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
man... a good read. sad, but i like it. are you planning to continue?
CaptainOldDog chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
why does medic know her period schedule...?
Le Soy chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
Hello, author of this fanfiction or listen-to-music. There is a person who wrote this story as garbage.
guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
I lied. Good old Spoi always being a bloody rats ass.
guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
OK this will be my last comment in a while. Ask my mom what she would think if the Pyro preferred Star Track over Spider Manhooray for the Pyro. XD And it would be interasting to think the Pyro liked Star Track
guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I think you made the sniper a bit more antisocial then he really is. In less if this is his way of dealing with the new contest.
guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
So wait everybody is in the compatition sniper? Just want to be sure.