Reviews for The Rising Band: Akatsuki!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Is it over? :(
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Please tell me this is not the eND YET!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
I honesty didn't think I would like this. I thought it was going to be some Akatsuki emo band where some members crossdress or cut and would be messy and poorly written.
But hey, I thought I might as well try it.
Boy oh boy was I surprised!
That was absolutely fantastic! They were all calm, cool and certainly not what I thought what you were going to do! Thank goodness!
This had my heart clenching and fluttering and I could not put it down(my mobile that is). Well I put it down so I could squeal or take a few deep breaths. The drama between Sasori and Deidara was awesome. There was inessesary cheating and running off to kill oneself. The lemon was great too. None of that "he put his at juicy meat in the tight puckered hole". That stuff is creepy! There was also no rape! Yay!
Anyway you got the whole rock band thing down... Oh and thanks for the non homoerotic outfits. Deidara doesn't need to wear fish net and tight leather pants all the time! You also made Deidara so manly! And Sasori not a sissy girlie pants!
I however skipped over most of the lyrics except the last one...couldn't miss that one! That would decide the ending!
Anyway this is beging to get too long and you probably don't want to read it sooo...

TL;DR
I thought I wasn't going to like it and I ended up loving it!
sierrameow38 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
This was sooo good I thought it would at 15 which made me sad but then I read 16 I was really happy, great story
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Yay, a happy ending. I have loved reading this fic. Deidara and Sasori is such a couple! :3
Naww, Sasori doing such a thing. . . I just want to hug my Deidara and Sasori-plushies. . .which I don't have. . . :p
Thank you for sharing this story with us! :D
Kinkycurls chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
This story is simply amazing. You did great on it, really. You didn't rush too much into the story, and you developed the characters really well. You're extremely talented, like the Akatsuki.

Please please please update soon! You have to finish this story! It's ... Stunning. Your choice of songs are also really good too :)

It's hard to find writers like you who make couples seem so cute but aren't afraid to add in a little smut sometimes. Please continue to write. I can't wait for the next chapter :3
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Great to hear that ! XD Will be looking forward to he next installment of this story!
Dakota51 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
I liked how you picked The Great Escape as a song in here. It's one of my favorites. Glad to know some else likes it to.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
in chapter 11 what song is sasori singing
Chi Haku chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Augh and then suddenly everything became sad and angsty ):
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
This was great. This entire story is great! but you haven't updated in forreverrrrr. :(
LaBlanc chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
QAQ...AdjfejbdcsdencdnckdSASORIWHY YYY!?

*sniffle*

Oh this is so great, I love love love (love) it to death!

What happened, Hon? Where'd you go?

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Akatsuki (The Rising Band!)!

Seriously, more please.
LaBlanc chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
"I like Hidan. Sometimes." lol, Kakuzu. :D

Poor Dei. Sasori, why you such a bitch? O3O

Oh, hon, this is so great! I love it!

MIKEHAWKMIKEHAWKMIKEHAWKMIKE HAWKMIKEHAWKMIKEHAWKMYCOCKMI KEHAWKMIKEHAWKMIKEHAWK

"And Kakuzu's-" :D

"Let's just not finish that sentence." -_-

"What, I was gonna say Kakuzu's 'oh-so pleasant' personality!" :3

"Fuck you too, Hidan." :l

lolwut?
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Sasori don't be a fool!Make up with Dei before it's too late :(
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Oh man I hope Sasori isn't going to break up with Dei? I will cry!