Reviews for Drawing Another Line
JenJoseph chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
I loved how Psych was dealt with at the end. The rules that Karen outlined make a lot of sense, especially the one about not showing up to crime scenes uninvited. It makes you wonder why she hasn't said anything like that in the show.

This story was awesome-just what I was looking to read! I plan to check out your other Karltons, plus your Lassiets, since I truly enjoy the way you write.

I love the thought of Carlton being Iris' dad. It just seems right somehow, since he was the first one to hold her after she was born.
JenJoseph chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Lawson227 recommended that I read your Karltons, since I loved hers.

I can't wait to finish this story! I'm a brand new Karlton fan, and I'm so glad to find great writers like you and Lawson who write that ship. I agree that somebody should tell Shawn to cool it with the insults. I mean, it's played for laughs on the TV show, but it even gets aggravating there. I can't imagine dealing with that for years like Carlton. I'n not saying that I hate Shawn, but his character has gotten more annoying (to me, anyway).
psychrocks5 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Wow that was really good over all wow that was the best Karlton fic I've ever read! Even though I was kinda sad that you make Jules break up with Shawn and go out with another dude. Sorry Hardcore Shules Shipper 3
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I didn't think I could possibly go for this pairing, but your story made me a believer. It was absolutely wonderful. Fine work!
Awesome chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Wow, great chapter, Loafer. I didn't see that bit of suspense coming! :)
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Yay for the way Shawn was dealt with. If only that could happen on the show. Yeah, we're supposed to suspend reality, but...that much? An increasingly unlikeable lying cheat who manipulates, steals, obstructs justice, withholds evidence and generally behaves like a 5-year old on speed...and that's supposed to be cute? Seriously? And I'm glad Juliet found Boss's owner. ;)

Yay for the romancysexynudeytimes twixt Carlton and Karen. Love it, love it, love it! You must write more, whether it be Karlton, Lassiet, Carlowe...anything. I need my fixes!
Lawson227 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Remember? Are you kidding? I count this story as my greatest accomplishment that I actually had no part in writing! This has been a PHENOMENAL ride. Just a beautiful, beautiful story that for me, really fulfilled the promise I saw in that original first chapter so many months ago. (Not to say I didn't love the original iteration, but you know what I saw in this one, so...)

Anyhow, thank you so much for indulging my whim (and nagging). To say I love this story would've putting it mildly.

Oh, and lovely twist with Boss. Perfect. :)
Harmony Goldstar chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter! Actually, great story all around!
Jeaux chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Loved it. Is it too soon to start jonesing for your next one? :)
iknowuknow chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
iknowuknow chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so sweet!
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Oh, so so lovely. Carlton's concern & advice for his partner- Karen's desire to just BE with Carlton, Carlton & Iris and his concern for her. You completely nailed Karen's observations of him- he is meant to be part of a whole and like so many who are designed that way ARE solitary, because they simply haven't found their other half yet.

*sigh* So lovely.
Lawson227 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Whole-eeeee Shnikies.

That, my friend, was one damned fine piece of suspenseful, has-had-it-coming-for-seven-years piece of writing. Bravo- just...bravo. Karen was magnificent, Carlton was wonderful, and Juliet's final line was utter perfection.

*applauds wildly*
iknowuknow chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
! I like it :)
dragonmactir chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Loving it, particularly the smack-down of the mighty Shawnster! Keep it coming.