Reviews for Arkham Interviews
monsta-starr chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Wow. This has got to be the saddest craziest awesomest WTFest WAHH story ever! I couldn't find a word to describe it. It was just that FRAKING MINDBLOWING! Wow! Wait I said that lol I'm so glad I came across this story. It gives me the insight of my amazing batman villains. I love them even more now! Lolz anyways so sad for dr. Kethen Matthew may he R.I.P.); he was my favorite doc ever in the arkham.
RedHoodLover chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Good, I liked it. A fitting end to a story. It was dramatic but not cheesy.
RedHoodLover chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
I'm looking foward to reading the next chapter.
RedHoodLover chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Impressive. I thought it was good.
RedHoodLover chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I found this very interesting. Nice job as usual.
RedHoodLover chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Poor Croc. I think you're portraying everyone in a very realistic way. Good job!
RedHoodLover chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
This Matthew, he seems pretty smart. I like what he did to Scarecrow. Maybe it will show him to stop using fear gas. I still am surprised he figured out the Bat's identity. Very smart guy.
RedHoodLover chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Of course I saw it coming! Because, um, my brother read it first and told me...
I loved this one too!
RedHoodLover chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Wow, this story is amazing. I love your writing style.
RedHoodLover chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
When I heard what happened, it horrified me. Going to see a movie should be a time for relaxation, not a time to worry about something like that happening. Amazing chapter, 10 stars.
RedHoodLover chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
You captured the essence of their character very well. Nice job.
RedHoodLover chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow, that was awesome work. I'm impressed.
Jenicide24 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
aw man, i am dying to real the part 2! :D
Jenicide24 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
... i don't know what to think at this moment. i have stirrings of hope that this story will astound me. thats only happened with a few stories i have ever read on here. ;) very good work so far. i am impressed.
Jenicide24 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
like the story, but yes, i totally did see that coming. :P