Reviews for Arkham Interviews
Joe Schmoe chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Actually, I'm pretty sure Bat Wayne, I mean Bruceman, did not list every villain with a sympathetic backstory. He seems to have forgotten a certain someone from Chapter 6. Most of Scarecrow's origin stories have been tragic to some degree, especially Year One. The original 1941 backstory, on thhe other hand, was just plain hilarious, largely because he was running around in shorts and knee socks.
monsta-starr chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Wow. This has got to be the saddest craziest awesomest WTFest WAHH story ever! I couldn't find a word to describe it. It was just that FRAKING MINDBLOWING! Wow! Wait I said that lol I'm so glad I came across this story. It gives me the insight of my amazing batman villains. I love them even more now! Lolz anyways so sad for dr. Kethen Matthew may he R.I.P.); he was my favorite doc ever in the arkham.
RedHoodLover chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Good, I liked it. A fitting end to a story. It was dramatic but not cheesy.
RedHoodLover chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
I'm looking foward to reading the next chapter.
RedHoodLover chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Impressive. I thought it was good.
RedHoodLover chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I found this very interesting. Nice job as usual.
RedHoodLover chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Poor Croc. I think you're portraying everyone in a very realistic way. Good job!
RedHoodLover chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
This Matthew, he seems pretty smart. I like what he did to Scarecrow. Maybe it will show him to stop using fear gas. I still am surprised he figured out the Bat's identity. Very smart guy.
RedHoodLover chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Of course I saw it coming! Because, um, my brother read it first and told me...
I loved this one too!
RedHoodLover chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Wow, this story is amazing. I love your writing style.
RedHoodLover chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
When I heard what happened, it horrified me. Going to see a movie should be a time for relaxation, not a time to worry about something like that happening. Amazing chapter, 10 stars.
RedHoodLover chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
You captured the essence of their character very well. Nice job.
RedHoodLover chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow, that was awesome work. I'm impressed.
Jenicide24 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
aw man, i am dying to real the part 2! :D
Jenicide24 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
... i don't know what to think at this moment. i have stirrings of hope that this story will astound me. thats only happened with a few stories i have ever read on here. ;) very good work so far. i am impressed.