Reviews for Humanity in Focus
MelYu chapter 15 . 7/24
Brilhant, beautiful and enchanting!
I name without a chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hey. I like ir but ehere is neral?
jamesboodah chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
shit yeah good story
BlushingNeko chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
You know they should of stayed with the ear idea. Maybe it could of camouflaged them.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Very nice story. Keep up the good work!
VampWolf92 chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
plz update sooon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
VjjkdhAÂY3
FanFicGirl10 chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Yay i'm so happy we are at season 3 :) And thank you for taking the Carol/Daryl scene off :) So are Daryl and Hope a couple? Update Soon!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter! :D
I can't wait for the next update.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
The ZA does have it's ups and down. The bad thing is having to survive zombies, people and find supplies. The good thing is you could find a great companion.
TheAtlantisGirl chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
I have to say, this story is superb. Truly, it is one of the better written Walking Dead fanfictions that I have read. Actually, just one of the better fanfictions of any that I have read in a while. Hope, while I find her name a bit cliche, is very well-rounded. I really adore her and Daryl's relationship and the fact that it is moving at a good pace, htting obstacles and overcoming them in a good interval. Hope you update soon!

Colleen-Marie
J.D. Simpleheart chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
I really love this story, I think you portrayed Daryl perfectly!
Emberka-2012 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Good after the farm Daryl and Hope stayed together.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Poor Dale *Tears* But i am happy you did not split Hope and Daryl up. i so love that Daryl seems more open to pda with Hope :) Oh Hope you are very dumb in not riding with Daryl. Good chapter, Update Soon!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Love the ending of season two and I can't wait to see hope in season three as well. Shit gets real like now, and I can't wait! Least she is one who still believes in Rick, the poor guy :)