Reviews for Tartarus
Terri chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
I'm still loving this story PLEASE give me more(_).
Swampje chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
I love this story!
NoPulse chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Just finished all 12 chapters and I'm like WOW...this is a piece of ART, really! Can't wait for the next update.
Bridget chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Hi,

I don't usually read stories that are still in progress but this caught my eye while I was searching something else. Well written zombie fic - YAY! Enjoying it so far.
RaneJizzoli chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Oh man we're going to be paying for the fluff for a while aren't we? Totally worth it though, this was awesome! I have a tendency to get a bit antsy when Jane and Maura aren't in my field of view (preferably both at once) but I found myself really enjoying your dialogue between Donna and Frost. Frost is very well characterised and Donna is just cool! Thanks for sharing that! Looking forward to more.
Spikesagitta chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Way to ruined the relax feeling with that zombie apocalypse reminder lol! But at least Jane and Maura are together! That's all that matter at this point :)
saoulbete chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
And of course, Madagascar survived the zombie apocalypse. ;) I like this, sweet and fluffy and expositional and great all in one. This is turning into a marvelous, amazing story that kinda sorta should get more attention cause it's kinda sorta really awesome, and it's a shame that fanfic doesn't get like, plastered on the Today show, cause fuck 50 Shades of Grey, this deserves love.
keepcalm.and.read chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
I hate the realization that more than just a bad storm is looming in their forecast. :( The disclaimers make me so nervous. I won't be able to handle the death of Maura or Jane...or even Frost. This is so good! I'm so emotionally attached! I cannot wait for the next update.
Bergslaw chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY I can't express that to you enough. THANK YOU for keeping the updates coming. I so look forward to them
headhighherrs chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Girl you betta update this soon! I should have paced myself but instead I read the whole thing today. :/ Awesome job. Love finding fantastic writers such as yourself.
girlplease chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
AHHHHHHHH, kissing!

Okay, after S2 of The Walking Dead, I get super nervous about serene moments with forest animals in the middle of chaotic times, especially a zombie apocalypse, so I'm glad that scene didn't end in tragedy. I really liked the way you described Maura breathing in the beginning of this chapter with the imagery of the white light and the gray smoke clearing away.

AND THEN WE GOT EMOTIONS! Which was totally needed. AND THEN THUNDER AND LIGHTNING AND KISSING! Obviously, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Spikesagitta chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Well that took them long enough to dance around each other! I mean even during the end of days can both of them take a long time to show they care about each other in a more than friendly way! :p
Score1forZDay chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Is cheering apropriate?
tinylionsteps chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
you're killing me here with all your amazingness
please please please update soon
RaneJizzoli chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
ahdjksadhlkja THEY KISSED YESSSSSSS. ugh how are you so flawless I don't even know. Like... this is the type of fic where I'll see the update and I'll put off reading it for hours and hours because I want to savour knowing I have a new part to read. Todays new record was about 5 hours of eyeballing the update notification in my inbox while procrastinating on tumblr. So worth the self imposed wait. So I've covered loving the kiss but I also loved Maura's encounter with the deer! And then her emotions and thoughts as well. The anger etc. Really great. So um anyway, looking forward to more!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »