Reviews for Tartarus
Normal-is-Overratedx chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
God damn itttt. As if I needed to get addicted to another fic. : Ugh. I will be not-so-patiently waiting for a new chapter. Jesus H Christmas, please hurry with a new chapter okay?
turtleback chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Cool story.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
*whistle* Nice! Still not sure what happened, is this just in Boston? The US? The whole world?
Teejo chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Arrrgggh! Nice cliffhanger. :)
Bex chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Wow this story is amazing, the visual of the crawlers coming from the water made it feel like I was actually watching a horror movie. It's always hard to capture horror in a story however your doing a brilliant job. Also love how quickly you're updating!
tinylionsteps chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I LOVE this so much that I'm struggling to find the words to express my love for it.

It's brilliant, just brilliant!
Everything.
And you, you are brilliant!

Please update soon!
chisles chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
oh my goodness. oh my goodness. jsaldkfalf no no no one should die...

i'm addicted to this story. can't wait for the next chapter.
RaneJizzoli chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
OH MY GOD. So the voice(s) in my head while I was reading went a little something like this:

OOOH MY GOD all-the-people-are-dead-and-jo-too feels. Help. HELP. HELP OHGOD-Awww Maura found her clothes! Heee of course she had an apocalypse friendly outfit.. BUT WHAT OF BASS? what. of. Bass I say?...OH JESUS CHRIST JANE what did I say about the bay? WHAT DID I SAY. Ugh go to the bay she said, it'll be fine, she said.. REALLY? No more hot showers for you Jane Rizzoli... Oh I like Diana. The little rizzles shipper I bet she had a tumblr before the world ended. That makes no sense but I rarely do make sense so-UGH Jane why did you have to interrupt I wanna know what Diana was going to ask! *scroll* *scroll* WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THEY'RE COMING'. Where's the rest? WHERE IS THE REST? dshkjlsfhjlkaMOOOAR

.. ahem. So um there's a frightening insight into my brain for you. If my reviews always seem super disjointed you can kind of see why now. Gah you're being so brilliant with your quick and quality updates but I'm still left craving more! I must have more of this brilliance damn it! Eeee
Mo Phillips chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'd been hoping to find a story to fill the hole left by the completion of jobethmegamy's Calamity Jane (a classic, best AU ever) and this does the job!

Spot on characterization, well composed dialogue and a plot! Yay!

Excellent work, keep it up.

Mo.
alex chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This was so amazing! I love how even through all the death and destruction and utter shit around them you still show how much jane and maura really care about each other. Im so excited for everything. I havent been this excited for a fic in so long. I hope so many more people read this and review. Lovelovelovelove.
RaneJizzoli chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Omg Jane don't go to the bay ok? something bad will happen I'm sure! To the scouts or maybe to the hospital while they're gone *gasp*. I like Carrie. I know you've said there won't be a lot of fluff (as expected with a story like this!) but I feel like she could be a Rizzles shipper - out of some desperate urge to reconstruct a family unit around herself maybe. Oh.. god. I just had a thought. She's not going to die is she? Oh that would be meeeeaaaaan. Like pow-right-in-the-feels mean. I like the uncertainty you've established here - the fact that they don't even know what's really going on is quite interesting and I think will go a long way to add to that atmosphere of hopelessness too. Will they travel do you think? In almost all Zombie things I read/play/watch people tend to head towards the country - less people less crawlers amirite? It seems like they might have to move anyway if they're having trouble scavenging supplies. Oh god the possibilities are endless I am so excited!
CR00 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This is awesome
chisles chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I'm loving this story! The way you seamlessly intertwined the character's personalities into this new environment is amazing!
Can't wait to read more.
jay chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love this, its awesome! well written, I wonder what happens next, pls continue !
girlplease chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
The review about still screaming was obviously me, I guess I just wasn't signed in at the time. Anyway, another great chapter! Maura's internal thoughts are great and I adore Carrie ( "Maura's my best friend too."). Also I love the descriptions of the crawlers so far. The whole "living bruise" descriptor is super creepy and great.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »