Reviews for Tartarus
tinylionsteps chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I LOVE this so much that I'm struggling to find the words to express my love for it.

It's brilliant, just brilliant!
Everything.
And you, you are brilliant!

Please update soon!
chisles chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
oh my goodness. oh my goodness. jsaldkfalf no no no one should die...

i'm addicted to this story. can't wait for the next chapter.
RaneJizzoli chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
OH MY GOD. So the voice(s) in my head while I was reading went a little something like this:

OOOH MY GOD all-the-people-are-dead-and-jo-too feels. Help. HELP. HELP OHGOD-Awww Maura found her clothes! Heee of course she had an apocalypse friendly outfit.. BUT WHAT OF BASS? what. of. Bass I say?...OH JESUS CHRIST JANE what did I say about the bay? WHAT DID I SAY. Ugh go to the bay she said, it'll be fine, she said.. REALLY? No more hot showers for you Jane Rizzoli... Oh I like Diana. The little rizzles shipper I bet she had a tumblr before the world ended. That makes no sense but I rarely do make sense so-UGH Jane why did you have to interrupt I wanna know what Diana was going to ask! *scroll* *scroll* WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THEY'RE COMING'. Where's the rest? WHERE IS THE REST? dshkjlsfhjlkaMOOOAR

.. ahem. So um there's a frightening insight into my brain for you. If my reviews always seem super disjointed you can kind of see why now. Gah you're being so brilliant with your quick and quality updates but I'm still left craving more! I must have more of this brilliance damn it! Eeee
Mo Phillips chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'd been hoping to find a story to fill the hole left by the completion of jobethmegamy's Calamity Jane (a classic, best AU ever) and this does the job!

Spot on characterization, well composed dialogue and a plot! Yay!

Excellent work, keep it up.

Mo.
alex chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This was so amazing! I love how even through all the death and destruction and utter shit around them you still show how much jane and maura really care about each other. Im so excited for everything. I havent been this excited for a fic in so long. I hope so many more people read this and review. Lovelovelovelove.
RaneJizzoli chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Omg Jane don't go to the bay ok? something bad will happen I'm sure! To the scouts or maybe to the hospital while they're gone *gasp*. I like Carrie. I know you've said there won't be a lot of fluff (as expected with a story like this!) but I feel like she could be a Rizzles shipper - out of some desperate urge to reconstruct a family unit around herself maybe. Oh.. god. I just had a thought. She's not going to die is she? Oh that would be meeeeaaaaan. Like pow-right-in-the-feels mean. I like the uncertainty you've established here - the fact that they don't even know what's really going on is quite interesting and I think will go a long way to add to that atmosphere of hopelessness too. Will they travel do you think? In almost all Zombie things I read/play/watch people tend to head towards the country - less people less crawlers amirite? It seems like they might have to move anyway if they're having trouble scavenging supplies. Oh god the possibilities are endless I am so excited!
CR00 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This is awesome
chisles chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I'm loving this story! The way you seamlessly intertwined the character's personalities into this new environment is amazing!
Can't wait to read more.
jay chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love this, its awesome! well written, I wonder what happens next, pls continue !
girlplease chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
The review about still screaming was obviously me, I guess I just wasn't signed in at the time. Anyway, another great chapter! Maura's internal thoughts are great and I adore Carrie ( "Maura's my best friend too."). Also I love the descriptions of the crawlers so far. The whole "living bruise" descriptor is super creepy and great.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
STILL SCREAMING ABOUT IT! Like, your summary ("Maybe zombies are involved? Maybe?") got me so excited that I had to take a deep breath and gather myself before actually starting to read the story. I CANNOT wait for moooore!
RaneJizzoli chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Omg another update within mere hours of reading the first! Awww yeuuuh I'm feeling spoiled. Great part. I loved the anxiousness and confusion of the flashback. Are we going to see the flashbacks continued for a bit? I hope so! And crawlers eh! Years of video games has conjured a fairly vivid picture (although this picture is lacking anything below the torso which might take me a little while to kick - heh it's a bit ingrained). Wonderful interaction between Frost and Jane as well. The whole 'the thing' fussing felt really true to the show! Actually all the dialogue through the whole thing really! Wheee. So we're going to see some Boston heat, are we likely to see some snow down the track? Whilst I understand why it's not present in the show (lets start with the show being filmed in the summertime in LA and go from there shall we :p) I always get a bit peeved that we don't get snowpisodes. Because snow is awesome. And the potential for cuteness AND/or post apocalyptic hardship? Mhmm mmhhhmm. Anywoo! Cannot wait for the next instalment this is so awesome.
alex chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
rizzles and a post apocalyptic world? YES YES YES YES. I cannot wait to see where this goes. you're such an amazing author, i've read all your other fics, I LOVE your writing. im very very excited for this. will definitely be keeping track. you're amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
im so excited for this! I cant even! adfjkkksasgg
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A little different. Can't wait to see where this goes
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »