Reviews for Tartarus
Breezyme123 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I'm Hooked ! :D
cheese riot chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I've only read five chapters so I feel a little silly reviewing already, but
THIS IS HOW I AM GOING TO SPEND CHRISTMAS. Reading this whole thing.
This story. My god. Zombies freak me the FUCK out, but I'll just have to deal with it. I hope you've magically finished the sequel by the time I'm done reading this in like two hours. Up to the challenge?
Narcissa chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
You rock girl ;-)
Greatings from Germany
gigantics chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Hi!

It was an amazing story! You are very talented! Keep going!

Thanx
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
This is a very nice fanfic, but I wonder how you planned some of these events. I mean, some stuff just seems illogical - Donna's actions especially. First, why on earth would she wait for Jane, Maura and Frost in a house in the middle of nowhere just to get her hands on Maura? Sure, she knew they'd flee, but it would be -very- hard to calculate where they'd end up or how many would be in their company, or how many would even survive. Second, instead of kidnapping Maura and then offering to save Jane and Frost, why not just, I don't know, ASK? "Hey, Maura, I know a great place you could work. You could take these two as well. This place sucks anyway." I realize you wanted drama, but it seems highly unlikely Donna would risk getting overrun by crawlers and then fleeing at the last second while uselessly dragging a limp body from a building she herself set fire to and trying to avoid two people armed with flamethrowers SHE GAVE THEM.
LadyJ07 chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Hi-I should said that I never expect this story to be so full of accion, drama and romance. Let me tell you that you got a talent as an author. I mean at the beginning I was like: "Okay lets read what is this story about just for fun, at least only the first chapter" but ohh boy this was not fun this was intense and I couldn't stop.

I love how you develop the story a good speed. Not jumping between time in a way that will not made things believable. They way you handle Jane, Maura and Frost personalities was amazing that at the end of each chapter I want to read more and more...

I really hope you do that sequeal because I have some many questions about who is the people Donna use to work. I also want to know if Jane and Maura will find a place where they can live safely. Will be this zombie war finish? and hell Yeah I want a sequeal because I want to read more about Maura and Jane shooting to Zombies while looking bad ass and sexy. Kissing hugging and doing a little more (lol) in the middle of the read more about Frost and his comments which made me laugh in any time of crisis.

Thanks for updating such an amaing story :)
Jellyblubber chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
Love this story even though there were moments where I wanted to throw something at you. :D
Kurai Fabala chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Ok, I usually try to make complete reviews, but in this case I just have one thing to say: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED TARTARUS.

You are a great writer. Congratulations.
Eagle eye chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Your Maura is badass. I love how she thinks she can't do it but she can.
yosoyeagleeye chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Goddammit! I am hanging on every word.
yosoyeagleeye chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Dude, this story is riveting.
feltknickers chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Ok, I'm taking a break so the adorableness can last longer. Damn zombies. Jane and Maura are cute. Cute should be immune. Also, I'm a little bit afraid Frost is going to be zombiefied.
feltknickers chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Is this a dream? Are they all dead? They'd better not all be dead. Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm going insane. You are driving me insane. (Again, this is meant as a compliment.)
feltknickers chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
All right? You (they) just killed everybody! I thought at least Carrie would live! OMG, I have to read more now. (This is meant as enthusiasm, not criticism. You do what you gotta do.)
TVFanatic592 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
OMG! This story was so amazing! You made it feel so real! I was reading this at night and I actually got scared that zombies were outside the window or something. Cannot wait for the sequel!
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »