Reviews for Tartarus
RaneJizzoli chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Omg another update within mere hours of reading the first! Awww yeuuuh I'm feeling spoiled. Great part. I loved the anxiousness and confusion of the flashback. Are we going to see the flashbacks continued for a bit? I hope so! And crawlers eh! Years of video games has conjured a fairly vivid picture (although this picture is lacking anything below the torso which might take me a little while to kick - heh it's a bit ingrained). Wonderful interaction between Frost and Jane as well. The whole 'the thing' fussing felt really true to the show! Actually all the dialogue through the whole thing really! Wheee. So we're going to see some Boston heat, are we likely to see some snow down the track? Whilst I understand why it's not present in the show (lets start with the show being filmed in the summertime in LA and go from there shall we :p) I always get a bit peeved that we don't get snowpisodes. Because snow is awesome. And the potential for cuteness AND/or post apocalyptic hardship? Mhmm mmhhhmm. Anywoo! Cannot wait for the next instalment this is so awesome.
alex chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
rizzles and a post apocalyptic world? YES YES YES YES. I cannot wait to see where this goes. you're such an amazing author, i've read all your other fics, I LOVE your writing. im very very excited for this. will definitely be keeping track. you're amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
im so excited for this! I cant even! adfjkkksasgg
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A little different. Can't wait to see where this goes
MauraGayzzoli chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I saw that on tumblr too. this looks really good I can't wait. Who knows it could become the next Calamity Jane. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Holy moly this is cool! Can't wait for more!
RaneJizzoli chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
RJ here! First of sdfhfkjhdsalfhajlhdsjldha! dfhsjklf! dfhskj! *excited squealing and fainting*. I was hoping that the manip would serve as fanficbait for someone! And omg you! Of all people! You are such an awesome writer I am so excited for this. Badass Maura, maybe-possibly-zombies, allusions to Cormac McCarthy in the authors notes. Yesssss. Cannot wait for the next instalment.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20