Reviews for Tartarus
inkwheels chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
I'm always excited to see an alert that tells me you've updated this story!
Vslayer chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
This is for the last two chapters:

First of all, let me say that everyone reading this probably screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY! When Maura was shot. Am I right? I know I did.

Second, I've been following this story from the beginning and I can say that the writing, the humor, the characterization is just wonderful.

Third, marry me? I'll get you a candy ring, it'll be great.

Also, I like that it isn't only mutated zombies that they should be afraid of. I mean, shit, zombies are scary on their own, but when you got a government organization wanting your head on a platter, that's a whole different ball game. Speaking as a Resident Evil and Rizzles fan, I think it'd be cool to see Jane doing some...badass Alice stunt thing. Because of reasons and...badass. Yo.
CR00 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Bows down at your amazing writing and story telling! Can't wait for the sequel
D.B chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
this fic is just so wild! i love it!
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Cool :) Maura survived! I mean, why was I wondering if anything else would happen...still it was close.
VeryLongLadder6 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this has been awesome. Really really great. Absolutely bitchin'.

Chapter 13 in particular destroyed me, especially - '"I'll always come back, Jane," Maura said, trying to smile though her voice was deadly serious. "Even if I'm just going across the room."' Tore me to shreds.

I have become completely obsessed with this story. What the hell am I supposed to read now?
heatwave16 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
So happy you r writing a sequel. It just can't end there. There has to be a few good guys out there
valerieeee chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Why is this the most awesome zombie story I've ever read ever? I have a feeling it's because you wrote it!
RaneJizzoli chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
*stands up, claps*

Dude that was ridiculously incredibly amazing. I loved every moment. Even the moments when you were stressing me out. Especially those moments to be honest. All evidence to the contrary I really love getting the opportunity to flail madly at my favourite authors. Gah, I cannot believe that a redbull fueled night of photoshop ended up accidentally causing something so ridiculously awesome. Thanks for letting me do your cover as well. Eeehee.

Okay onto more specific commentary on the chapter itself. JESUS christ you had me going there when Frost wasn't answering the Jane. I was in brace for incoming feels mode. So relieved to see him. As usual your drama and banter were perfectly mixed and on point. You are obscenely good at this. It ended at a really nice point too. I can say this without so much as an eye twitch or even the tiniest flail since I know that you're doing a sequel. I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS. And everything else you plan to do in future.

tl;dr this fic was awesome, you're awesome, can't wait for the sequel.
girlplease chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Squeeeeee! (I totally thought you were going to kill Frost, I really did.) This was such an exciting ride and I'm so excited that you've decided to do a sequel! I'm going to reread the whole thing and probably leave some sort of long gushing review in your askbox.
Jobee24 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
I feel very silly saying this since it's a zombie apocalypse story and all, but this chapter was very sweet. Lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one that breathed a sigh of relief when frost turned up alive. Jane did pretty great in panic mode. And thank goodness you're writing a sequel! Inquiring minds want to know what happens next. I know I've said this before, but zombies ain't my thing, but this story is great!
slashpony chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
So even with Maura in pain and bleeding, and Jane way out of her depth, you still do the banter like the boss you are.

But I actually just wanted to thank you for writing like a fucking hero these last two weeks. You've given us not just an awe-inspiring tale with zombies, gunfights, vintage motorbikes and awesome OFCs, that inspired the cool Tumblr artwork for this fic's cover. But we also get to witness Maura becoming a true BAMF in her own meticulous way. Not to mention you indulging us with daily updates, and not killing either Jane or Maura (yet).

It's been pretty full-on. Thank you.
emmacancook chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
That was amazing! I'm glad Frost didn't die, and the end with Jane and Maura was super sweet. Great story!
catherine8000 chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Aw, gorgeous! The "...and now the only nice one here gets shot." made me laugh out loud. This story has been amazing. Can't wait for the sequel!
VeryLongLadder6 chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
'Conclusion'? As in it's nearly the end?! Don't do this to us! This story has been so funny and so smart and so so wonderful. Thank you!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »