Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
New fan here! Just discovered your fic, and boy it is great. So, don't leave it unfinished! The Will and Alicia relationship has such potential here. I want go gobble it up all day. And he could help her so much, she just might let him now. Let Grace come around, I think Will can win her over! And that baby! I need this story back!
ohdaisy chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
I wish there was more so, so much!
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Ah, please continue! Such a great story!
Missthirdward chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
this was good! cant wait for the next ones? :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
This is exactly the kind of story I have been looking for and I'm so sad it is not complete :( just know that people still read it! :):)
LarissaCJA chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
I don't know if begging helps, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Please, Please, Pleaseeeeeeeee write more.
Pretty please!
Especially with everything that's going on, on the show. (Though it's really, really good #BestShow) I need my Willicia fix.
I love this story and I would like to know what happens next. :D
Please.

With love,

A fan ;)
guategal chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Just reread your fine story again. Really do wish you wanted to add more to this wonder format...just feels too unfinished for the caliber of its existence to this point. Can I nudge your inspirations to revisit this again? You have the skills... that's obvious. Is it time? Energy? Heart? ...W/A relationship has so many dimensions to write off of and reach human interest values...Please...
Clara chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
The bset Fan Fiction ever! I can1t wait to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Please do find the time and effort to continue with more chapters. You plot development and clarity with dialogue reveals your talented writing skills. Please do update soon.
emily321gr chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Soooo good!
djgirl911 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I love this story. I'm a fan of Alicia/Will and I especially love baby stories and this is the best one I've found so far. I know it's been a while but I really hope you update soon and see this fic through as I'm crazy about it and I can't wait to see where it goes :).
girl0in0the0wild chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
I admire you so much! For you have such courage to dig into some subject that is so hard and complicated that I really don't think the writers themselves will include in their script. A relationship with a child is not that easy to picture. And I'm really looking forward to find out how you gonna make this work, where this would end. Good work!
Ahoy-Cinderella chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
seriously, this is my favourite tgw story. I love everything about it so far!

Please keep it up! :)
goodwifefan chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
You are killing me...that is all. :'(
guategal chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
"Peter's voice was thick with malice...(finally )...I get it ...have the divorce."...my reaction: HOORAY! At last good timing for Wilicia and a space for their relationship to deal with their issues as well as your story's upcoming baby. How smoothly you handled their frustrations and angst and moved things forward by redirecting both their focus states from self pain and unmet needs and feelings forced so into silence. Thank you for chapter 13's ending...so wish this divorce develops in future TV writer's plot and has Alicia giving herself a real chance with Will. Have you noticed the disappearance of some other Wilicia stories from Fanfic's recent '13 listings? Will keep checking carefully for your listing as well as anxiously awaiting for more updates.