Reviews for You Came Back to Me
Assassins Stole My Pants chapter 14 . 10/20
What a pleasant ending! I love it!
Aftermath212 chapter 14 . 9/23
That was one of the best stories I've ever read. An actual satisfying conclusion to the story! Thank you so much.
ShadowSoldiers chapter 2 . 7/30
Very well thought out and written. I'm only half way through the second page and I started crying manly tears while listening to pandora. (Though it was playing sad music when I was reading how tali missed and adored shepard.)

Hope you have success in your future writings
YungMoolah chapter 14 . 7/7
Great way to end the series, sad to see it end though :'(
YungMoolah chapter 13 . 7/7
AHAHAHAHA great poem!
YungMoolah chapter 6 . 7/7
LOOOOL did not see that couple happening at all hahaha
YungMoolah chapter 1 . 7/7
:'( shepard better be coming with rooms filled with bouquets of roses and shit (but that might give her allergies hahaha)
Joshua C chapter 14 . 6/25
Just finished reading it all. It was all around a GREAT after story. 10/10 loved it
I mean I don't know what to say about this. Every year I when school comes to an end I get bored and decided to replay through the ME trilogy to see what surprises I missed the last time. Every time I always found something new and I'm glad to say it only got better here. After romancing Tali this year I was honestly a little smitten by the relationship created by BW and it honestly became an OTP For me. Having the JohnP's MEHEM certainly helped fulfill my needs of the game but this just blew everything I ever wanted out of the game out of the water. It's a pure ode to the entire cast of ME in the same way the Citadel DLC was perfect. You have honestly created my favourite novella and I can't thank you enough for creating such perfect characters in such a perfect setting. It all seemed so perfect and with the canon ending the way it did it allows for a senario as this to truely play out and be acknowledged. That in which case I can't thank you enough for creating a beautiful epilogue to my favourite series and giving me the motivation to continue to play this trilogy and even hype me up more for Andromeda. Thank you Mr. Bryson you touched my heart just as you touched so many others. I will be returning to this often.
LLBennett chapter 14 . 5/26
So I finally finished Mass Effect 3... It's been years, and I kept putting it off, or restarting ME2, because I wasn't ready to end, to say goodbye. But I finished, and I needed something to keep it alive and maybe provide some closure missing in the game. Thank you.

I have been pretty much in love with Tali for years, as Shepard, anyway. So much so that whenever I restarted ME2, I could not bring myself to betray her by courting anyone else. I've probably finished ME2 half a dozen times, and I can't stand to be with anyone else. Your story took my Shepard from gasping for breath in the ruins of the Crucible to finally taking Tali back to Rannoch to build her that home.

In a story this magnificent, with basically everything done flawlessly, it's hard to be critical. Hopefully I have properly conveyed how absorbed and moved I was by your story. That said, at the risk of sounding nit-picky, there was a moment where James and Kaidan were enjoying some tasty hospital food (paper) and James called Kaidan 'mano'. That is the Spanish word for 'hand'. If that's what you meant, then okay, but I'm a little confused. I assumed you were going for 'hombre', which is Spanish for 'man'. Okay, nit-picking over.

This is probably my favorite fanfiction of all time. Now I'm worried any new MShep/Tali stories I find will pale in comparison. Not your fault, though. And I will definitely come back to reread this. It's been said before, but in my mind, this is what happens next. Thank you again for the story.
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 14 . 4/26
Damn it. This story managed to make it impossible to write my research essay for almost an entire day. As a result, I'm sitting here, less than 24 hours before my paper is due, staring at my half-finished work, and all I can think about is how great a couple Shepard and Tali make. I hope you're happy with what you've done to me, and all because I made the mistake of reading some of this over breakfast.
Damn motherfuckin phenomenal
gllabayen chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
By far one of my favorite fanfic out there. Ever since I finished playing ME series from 1 to 3 a few days ago. I always had an empty feeling like nothing felt the same again. Didn't help that it made me want to play everything again and if I did I'd end up just the same. ME 3 ending didn't help and actually is pretty much the reason as to why I felt that way. Obviously after seeing the ending I felt outraged and betrayed. Did some research was open to different theories as to what happened. Basically the 5 stages of grief while being stuck on the 3rd or was it 4th. hmmm not sure. anyways, after reading this I want to say Thanks. I'm sure a lot already said this, but thanks nonetheless. For bringing us closure. And expect that everytime or when I do replay ME again I'll keep coming back here to read this what should have been ending.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
I played through me3 twice after it came out with liara and garrus romances. Decided to start the trilogy again last month and went for a tali romance because the internet said it was pretty darn good. And the internet was right, it blew my previous LI stories outta the water. But the ending, particularily the final run evacuation scene dialogue that you made good use of literally drove a grown man to tears, seemed so unfair that they had so little time with each other. Even with the full EMS destroy ending, i felt very sad about the whole thing. Sad enough to consult Google for some kind of happy ending, where i found this fanfic. Amazing work, from start to finish. This is now my head-canon ending. The characters were so true to their game incarnations and i really enjoyed all the heartfelt dialogue both internal and external with Tali and Shepard. Thanks for writing this and keep up the good work.
salmoncarppacio007 chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Hey, this is probably the best fanfiction i've read, you've written the characters in a way that i could've mistaken the writing for actual dialogue the characters could have said in the game. The characterization is absolutely perfect, i loved the intimate moments from not just Shepard and Tali, but all the squadmates, really top notch stuff. you also did not try to sugarcoat what happened in the game, EDI and the geth are dead, and you handled it really well, and a bonus point for not mentioning the first name of Shepard, i just really appreciate when someone does this. I just wish we could have gotten something from joker tho, overall, a true masterpiece, so much so that i consider this my headcanon from now on, i love this story and i love you for making this, Keelah'Selai..