Reviews for You Came Back to Me
salmoncarppacio007 chapter 14 . 3/4
Hey, this is probably the best fanfiction i've read, you've written the characters in a way that i could've mistaken the writing for actual dialogue the characters could have said in the game. The characterization is absolutely perfect, i loved the intimate moments from not just Shepard and Tali, but all the squadmates, really top notch stuff. you also did not try to sugarcoat what happened in the game, EDI and the geth are dead, and you handled it really well, and a bonus point for not mentioning the first name of Shepard, i just really appreciate when someone does this. I just wish we could have gotten something from joker tho, overall, a true masterpiece, so much so that i consider this my headcanon from now on, i love this story and i love you for making this, Keelah'Selai..
rc48177 chapter 14 . 2/25
I like bittersweet endings, it shows a more realistic outlook on fantastical situations. But every once and a while, it's nice to see the characters you've bonded with for years get an actually happy ending. Thank you for writing this, it honesty made me feel happy.

Your fan rc48177
tattoedangel chapter 1 . 1/5
Absolutely love this story, best Shep/Tali fic I've read.
Blueowl chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
A good read. Makes me want to play Mass Effect again :P
GreaterGoodIreland chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Javik and Liara huh... Not too shabby.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Perfectly concluded, you've a done a phenomenal job of showing the camaraderie between the members of the Normandy crew, and the ending almost brought me to tears. I've enjoyed the story immensely and it has become my new head canon ending. Thank you for a phenomenal ending to one of the greatest stories I've ever had the privilege of knowing. Keelah Selai
HawthornSword chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
This was a really wonderful story and everyone was written perfectly! I really wish Joker and Jack had been there too, but this was really excellent. :)
Miles Upshur chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Simply Spectacular. This is the ending that we all were looking for (at least those of us who chose 'red' and Tali;) Fantastic work, I loved it all the way to the end. Once more, Splendid work.
Yentroc chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Good story, I personally would've preferred if the focus on the story stayed on Shepard and Tali but over all I still enjoyed it.
forgetti chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
thanks for bringing many of us closure on the ending of the Mass Effect Trilogy
mordreek chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
This was incredibly sweet, just what I needed to get out of a funk I was in. Urdnot Bunt was awesome. My favorite kind of doctor (when I'm not their patient at least)
mordreek chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Ok, Koris being moved to tears is cute. No matter how much of a politician you are, if you still have a heart, this kind of love will move you
josh.kantharia chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Super saccharine but it was what I needed after the crapper of an ending ME3 had. I came to this site looking for closure with the characters and I found it in your story. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Kal'Reegar chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Marvelous story! Definitely one of the best Post ME 3 stories out there! You have a great talent for writing and this story was a pure joy to read. You masterfully weaved suspense, humor, and a wonderful dose of fluff to make a truly beautiful story. The only thing I regret is that it's over... but all good things must come to an end, as they say.

Anyway, fantastic job! This is precisely the kind of ending that the ME trilogy deserved. A true masterpiece! Well done!

Keelah se'lai,
Kal'Reegar
CR production chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Good story wish there was more