Reviews for This is Love
Anon chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ahhh the fluff is suffocating me _ lol this story is so sweet! I'm really a Irohsami kinda girl but lately I've been reading some Bosami and its just tio cute. So from now on Brohsami FTW! My new OT3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Cool
Bosami3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Best Bosami fic so far! Keep up the awesome work :D loved it so much ur awesome XD please write moorree3 they r perfect for eachother! LOVE BOSAMI TILL THE END3:D
Theron chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It's always good to see good Bosami fics and this one... *sniffle* It's just so beautiful. Thank you.
N chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh hi and one more thing, if you had mentioned Bolin's eyes... it would have made it that much better.
Eye descriptions, at least once and no more than thrice, are a must in my book.

Thanks again!
N chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I am almost literally BAWLING here (bawling, bolin...geddit?)

This was wonderful... A much needed to be writ fic. I mean come on:: Poor Asami! Poor Bolin!

Korra and Mako are annoying! Asami and Bolin together make me smile. She is a rich nice girl and he's a poor funny guy and together they just seem to click for me.

I enjoyed the way you wrote this fic, nice snippets and not just one fulll long scene ('And then the next day Asami got out of bed, still feeling depressed and empty, still going without food. Later she met with Bolin...')

That was terrible. Your way is much better. Thanks for writing this!