Reviews for The Lazy Fic
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Slenderman! O_O That dudes creepier than Dracula, or the clown from It.
Pitchnight Badger chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I too, am too lazy to open my computer at times. So I just stare ahead of me. For. No. Reason.
BigHeroGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I say you should use Mikey. It would be great payback for all those pranks he's done.
GoldenRibbon chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I like this story! It goes with how I'm feeling today. :) And the song at the end was really nice. Good job!
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Things I don't feel like doing today: MOVING.
Amanda K. Teals chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awe this story was so cute, so funny, and so... lazy :D LOL. But don't worry, not in a bad way. For a girl who was lazy while writing this, it was pretty creative :)Great job! ;) I loved it!
honkytonk-babe3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I VOTE MIKEY! *ahem* was that out loud?
mikey: *glares at me*
me: what? the suspense is more exciting when your the victim.
mikey: im always the victim!
me: exactly *evil grin*
TMNTluckygirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I totally agree with them, sometimes it's nice to just sit around and do nothing. Anyway great story and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Me gusto!, Siempre es bueno que los chicos se relajen y no hagan nada. Así recargaran sus "baterías". Al menos por un día no tienen que pelear con el psicótico de Shredder o el matón de Hun o que terminen con golpes o ser secuestrados.

Queridas tortuninjas, especialmente Leito por un día olvídense por un día de ser ninja y portense como lo que son chicos en plena adolescencia.
Ash chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was soooo FLUFFY! I was ALMOST 2 Lazy 2 read it, but Im Glad I did [Lol]! Oh and 4 ur question, heres ma answer;PLEEEEEEEASE USE MIKEY! THERE R ALOT OF MANY RAPH AND OR MIKEY&RAPH STORYS! I WANT MORE MIKEY AN[4 ONCE]OTHER TURTLES' FLUFF(but that's another story)! THX 4 THE FUNNY! X]
dondena chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That's pretty much all I want to do the day after I've worked. Just sleep and cuddle with my turtles! I could sleep all day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Brava, Brava, Bravisima The Phantom Of The Opera
I loved the fic sis! Wish i couldve been there to see them like that. I wouldnt have known whether to laugh or just stare. Now you already know who i want to be the main character in the Slender fic. Mikey for sure not Raph. Anyways Love ya!
T-Girl is out! Peace!
TimidBookworm chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked it, the Klunk and Raph falling asleep bits were cute. :) And adding that song chorus at the end just made me laugh! XD
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So my baby went a little overboard with the training and Donnie got hurt a little ... wow, and I thought they were used to get light bruises, :D.
It would please me a lot to pinch you myself Raphie-boy...
It's a great idea ... to draw a doodle ... I think I could write a notice, on Leo's chest, saying: Rose's property. XD
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice one-shot. It kinda goes with how I'm feeling today.
Torture Raphael and I'll read it. I don't really care for Mikey fics (sorry :p), plus this site needs more of the red banded turtle.