Reviews for Experiment
Awesome chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
It was hot, and rough... yet so cute! The ending was adorable. I loved when Tyki realised his experiment was a success! Thanks for writing, it was excellently written and the plot was fun and awesome!
FujiwaraMaiko chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved it :3 It was sweet and it was more then I expected :)
Master-of-Masters chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Good One-shot
NykiTyki chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I FANGIRLED THROUGH THIS WHOLE THING. OMG IT WAS AMAZING. SOOOO. AMAZINGGGGG. JUST. WOW.
Roronoa Szayel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
The best TykixKanda Fic I've read.

And possibly the best story I would read in my entire life.

I just love it, you made my heart beat faster every time Kanda spoke or said something sweet to Tyki. You made it beat when I read that Kanda was jealous. I love that kind of stories.

I loved the end as well. I loved the lemon -perverted me- because it was well-described.

At first I wasn't so much of a fan of this couple... but now, it's totally different. You made me love them!

I think my review is getting a little long, so I'll stop it here -I have lots of things to say you, but the space is giving me in this review is just to small-.

I hope to read another of your awesome stories soon.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was actually kinda sweet! Knowing that they truly love each other, despite all the crap they put each other through! Great job! :D
Itakyuurocks chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
...OMG :0 there is a heaven
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Whoa...definitely an interesting pairing. Um...it was cute, and while I enjoyed reading it, I'm still mildly horrified by the idea of those two together. but good writing, overall. It was adorable :)