Reviews for More Than I Should
ZZ chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nice episode-tag, very atmospheric with all the rain and the mud, but it still maintains that vein of humor essential to the show. :)
WritePassion chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Yay! So happy to see another Brisco story! I've been trying to come up with another one, but the Burn Notice fan fiction has been keeping me occupied.
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I had completely forgotten about this show. It was my favorite when it was on. Glad to see someone bringing it back.

Love the story.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Red, you are officially one of my favorite people. Thank you for the dedication. But since I introduced you to the series, I have dibs on Comet. :-)

You captured each of the characters spot-on. For a moment, you had me worried for Brisco. Bowler's reaction - "You had better be dead for real, because I ain't singin this time." - was priceless. In this short piece, you've managed to touch upon everything I love about the show.

The coming thing? Check.
Professor Wickwire's inventions? Check.
The bond between Brisco and Bower? Check.
Brisco and Dixie's sizzling chemistry? Check. Plus bonus points because she was only referenced and they didn't share time together.

You even gave Comet a large role! You must write more for Brisco. This is hugely satisfying just as it is, but I also see potential for a longer story that could play out like an episode of the series.