Reviews for The Fire of A Thousand Suns
Ewarth chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
FINALLY! I get to do something else besides sobing and that would be...
*CHEERS!, SCREAMS OF JOY!, TEARS OF RELEIF!*
Oh..kay, since the last one envolves crying I did have to sob afterall;) But still! Zuko and Aang! After all these years finally get to have one night together where neither of them have guilt, despair, angst ectect.
Despite the fact that this is my second time reading, I am getting emotionally touched by it;) Maybe it's because the plot is soo canon. Too canon. And you also wrote it I'm dying..I've been shipping Zukaang for nearly ten years(creepy huh..? But please don't runaway! I'm just your big fanXD*innocent smile)
Come to think of it..I wrote my first review alittle too hastily, short an funkily..OTL Do understand, please, I was emotionally touched after reading nonstop..;sob
I need some rest before I keep on reading.. I'm reviewing book2 after I a nice nap haha! :D*Aand down goes the crazy reviewer!
Ewarth chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Ah.. OTL I give up. I dunno how to express my feelings to this chapter. I dare try saying it's tragic but that would be too harsh for Bumi..Urfhs*mutters nonsense and sobs
You know, I first thought this was taking time at the 'present'. But after about two paragraphs I noticed Zuko's attitude was a bit light and I was like 'Wait what the..Zuko can't be like this after what Aang's told him'. So I went upwards and found out my suspicions were right.
Argh I just wish (again and again andagai..)that everyonecan be happy;) *sobs
Ewarth chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
*just sobs*
Although this is my second time reading this fic I feel the same piercing, anxious feeling scorching my inners. I think you've done more than perfectly mannifested(?) Zuko's feelings. You've wrote it so well that I can some how understand Zuko and apart from waiting I didn't even live to be 30! *laughs
And I feel pity for Aang:3 Even thoughI do belive Zuko's got every right to say no. Yep..this time it's poor Aang'~'
Ewarth chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Uhm... Just incase you're reading my reviews, I explain that I wish to write a review for each chapter because I love your work and want it to have more reviews! :D.. Aand also because, as for I to am also a writer of some sort, when I write long works that have multiple chapters I really appreciate readers who write one review for each chapter! So I hoped you'd appreciated it too..? Maybe..? (Sorry if not'~';
The amazing and stunning thing I feel about your fic is that you can't hate anyone. Most Zukaang fics had Katara or Mai as a rival ONLY, so they sometimes do something mean to make the to breakup.. but herd in this chapter has Katara's story explaining she came to love Aang fair and square.*sobs from great emotion wave
Urgh I just wish everyone to be happy;D
Ewarth chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
This chapter was both sweet and bitter;( *sobs
Though I do think Zuko and Aang are both in a tragic(Is this the right word?) situation I can't help thinking poor Zuko.. I'd really want to clamp a hand on Aang's shoulder and shout like "You're going to regret this! You'll eventually hurt both! Come on!" ..and even though shouting so I think this was for his best.. since Aang wantd to bloom the air nation population and stuff.. But still! Poor Zuko :(
Ewarth chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Wow,...I just read this whole fic in nonstop-2 hours. And I 'm reading it again from chap1 because it's so awesomeXD
GauriGanga chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Its beautiful and amazing! Loved it!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Wow. Holy freaking...this is AMAZING. I literally cannot tell you how I flew through this story even though it's 2 AM where I am and I have to be up for work early tomorrow...I just had to read all you had so far. I never read any Zukaang as well written as this. Not to mention how flawlessly everything was executed. The dialogue, the transitioning...everything.

Also...the spiritual birth. Best thing EVER. I about died...you've turned me into a puddle of pudding and I absolutely cannot wait for book 3. And more of this anything but ordinary but still extraordinary family. I want to read about more Liang and Iroh and all the others. Just wow. WOW. You have literally blown me away!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
awwwww!wittle iroh!
Candicehrt chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
I loved this story. You did a great job writing it. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
That was lovely. This story feels somewhat personal to me.
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
This was an *excellent* chapter. So well done. I honestly think it's your best yet. I absolutely can't wait for more!
music-is-luv chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
I love, love, love this story. It's real, romantic, heart-breaking and heart-warming. I can't wait to see Daddy!Zuko. He'll be an amazing father- loving, protective, encouraging, and doting. I bet he'll try to spoil the kid rotten! Heaven help them if they have a girl. Lol. Or worse yet, twins!

Anyway, this is a wonderful story, and I can't wait for more. Zukaang is my TOP forever, and there are so food GOOD stories for them, yours is among the best! I look forward to an update!

Your faithful reader,
Music
hopeless51 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Can't wait for new chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This is the most interesting mpreg I've ever read! Not that the entire story is just an excuse for that.

I really enjoy your style of writing btw.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »