Reviews for Enough For The Both of Us
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
they can share oooohhh :-)
Victoria.Annxx chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I understand where Logan's coming from, I'm just happy he has someone like James to make it better, and the rest of the guys to help him though everyday. It must have scared James when Logan started talking about falling, but I do that all the time. Wonder about things without actually meaning to go ahead with them. Great story, I enjoyed reading it. :) xx
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Yes! Jagany cuteness. I love it so much. Theyre like... the forgotten pairing. Nobody realizes how actually beautiful they are together.

First of all the entire time I read this I was having an inner panic attack because they were sittinf on the edge of that huge building, kind of like the panic attack you described James having right in the beginning because Logan wasnt safe in bed. Ya that was perfect. You know what else was perfect? When Logan just quietly muttered such a heart stopping but simple question "does it hurt?" And the look of dread and the shock in James' voice that was so perfect and I loved the feeling of it all, like I saw it all as if it were a movie. Also "his favorite snack is toast" addgjkfdhds brb dying of cuteness. This story was probably the most perfect and beautiful jagan i ever read you did the bromance perfectly and I just... afhjdhrdhtd. Yep. its so true and sad, everybody tearing Logan apart from the inside but his friends saving him. Ugh i love Logie abuse. This is def going on the fav list.
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved this!
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Holy crap, I'm sorry for just now reviewing this! I honestly feel bad.

I just want to say that I think you are a wonderful writer! This definitely captured my interest right off the bat, and I've always imagined Logan to be philosophical like this. We all know he's logical based on what we see in the show, but this is taking it to the next level. He's very mature in this, and I think you've nailed his true character perfectly.

Jamie! What can I say about James? I'm not usually a huge fan of the Jagan bromance, but I found this to be refreshing and a lot more insightful than a lot of other fics out there. I love how James took the time, after he panicked, to talk Logan down. It shows that, even though they bicker, they still love each other. I think that both of their characters were spot on.

Great job on this. I loved it! )

S.V.B.
EmilyHenderson99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
awwh this was really cute! :) poor Logie, I'm glad James could help him out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww, I really liked this. I've always thought of Logan's character being kind of like this. It's awesome :)
guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this would have been easier to write as a slash
ElevatedSuperstar chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Your sister is right. This story is so cute!

Okay, where should we start? How about the usual. James was written expertly!

Okay, now that that is out there, let's start from the top. James is all worried because he can't find Logan. I love how cute that is. He knew that his friend was feeling down so he searches for him? And on the roof, not caring if he wakes people? Awesome.

You always put just the right things, I can't even explain! Logan asking if it would hurt? And how James so smoothly points out that it would hurt all of the people that loved him way more? PERFECT!

And yes, James does have extraordinary confidence. He and Logan sharing? Love it.

And to end it, thanks so much for the dedication! *blushes* A masterpiece was dedicated to me! I need to write a speech! Yay, it meant a ton! So anyhow, wonderful job, Happy birthday James!
racetracksgurl chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So that was the cutest story ever, I just love the James and Logan bromance I find it adorable on and off screen lol. Your such an amazing writer and my fave line was when Logan said "I guess we better not fall then." Like this one- shot legit made me tearied eyed :)
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love how James is going to share his confidence with Logan. hopefully it doesn't turn out like the time Logan learned swagger.
RosesAreForWriters chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yep. Loved it. This is a really good story actually. I can do a Cargan or Kogan friendship and it be funny and fluffy, but Jagan always turns out like this. I love this.
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is honestly the cutest Jagan bromance fic I have read here on FanFic. It was adorable! I love the way Logan was so insecure, and how James just knew something was up with his little buddy.

Haha. When Logan was asking about the whole falling thing, I thought he wanted to die. It scared me. I hate a suicidal Logie.

This was awesome! I loved it! And this is coming from a girl who loves Kogan bromance. Hehe. I barely read Jagan. But I'm glad I did today. ;)

Dani :)