Reviews for If You Can't Sleep With Your Friends
sophblueberry chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Holy hell. Steamy is an understatement.
LoriAnnRut chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I love a happy ending. :)
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Oh, very nice. Well done!
InmyInk chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
You were so slow in this chapter (2), that you almost do not manage to the trio. Less preamble and more action, threesomes are always wild, rarely are so little calm as this.
But umm ... delicious end.
Make me feel and taste with another!
Twizard2013 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is complete, and lovely. Slightly twisted is good if it is the Weasley twins.
Amaya2278 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Yummy threesome goodness _ -licks lips suggestively at Fred and George (or hell Hermione)- anyway... I've read the whole thing and I'm just throwing my overall review here, it was wonderful, just enough plot that you can't say PWP and keeps it interesting, and enough yummy sexy goodness to get a person all hot and bothered, though I wish the sex had been elaborated on a little more. Oh well _
moomoomoores chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Love it :)
jjrw1998 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I found this both disturbing and interesting, i loved the words and the way you said it, i nother words even though it's a bit perverted I loved it! ;D
LilyJames addict chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This is another pair I'd be totally ok getting down n dirty with. And I will not forgo the hope that on day... images/image_uploads/Them-Sexy-Twins-fred-weasley-382788_298_ . that about rounds up my real life fantasies. well, besides viktor and neville.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
This is awesome! I'm going to read the story about hermione/viktor/draco. Thanks for this. It is really wonderful! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Incredible story! Holy Moly! I loved it, absolutely loved it. There were a few parts where you switched tense and it was a bit confusing, but overall WOW! Keep writing- I want more! I LOVE the twins.
Katniss Luna chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
marianna79 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love the banter. Especially when Fred tricks her into joining them for dinner.
LOL, I can be a food snob, but I learned my one thing for the day when I looked up and found out what baeckeoffe was! At first I wondered why Hermione was going to actually stay after feeling humiliated about the twins' rejection. Still, it proves how much she trusts them that she was willing to hear them out or let them "soften the blow."

Was wondering about:
The twins never call Hermione "Granger" prior to her questioning them on it.

When Hermione says "baseless accusations" was it referring to the comments about playing them for fools? Or would "blatant interrogation" fit a little better? They seemed more intent on questioning her more than accusing her for avoiding a response. The accusation was there.

The twins moved out of the Burrow and into the flat above the WWW in Diagon Alley (unless they rented out the flat or expanded the shop, moved home, and then moved to Chelsea). You did say "for good" so it could have been implied that they left stuff at the Burrow while living above WWW. Just wondering.

Don't know if you are able to go back and make changes, but if you can and choose to do so, there were a couple of typos. I know you didn't change the amore mio, although it was right in future chapters.
Hermione is careful to keep her face blank. (present tense iswas)
Fred's teeth are gritted. (arewere)
"You have to see the funny sidw, surely?" (sidwside)
I think there was one more, but I couldn't find it with a quick re-read.
Elina chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
another quite entertaining story! You are a Quine of three way pairings! Thanx!
Ellae chapter 3 . 7/30/2012