Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Path of the Warrior
shreyashi1423 chapter 1 . 7/22
when are u going to write again ?
shreyashi1423 chapter 5 . 7/19
when are u gonna write?
Plz hurry
Pacster chapter 5 . 5/2
Great story I like it keep making more.
That is the whole story.
Snow chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Nice to have you back, looking forward to reading more from you.
WhiteWolf chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Nice to finally have you back, can't wait for the rest of the story!
D.E.J chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
Glad your back Sorry to hear about your circumstance and I'm glad that things going well
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I guess in prison Po dropped the soap.
Michael1999 chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
For now story is okay. Mind if I draw cover for it?
AlienHeart1915 chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
AlienHeart of darkness: I sorta like this Po, he was the one to save them right?, of course he was; only he could have destroyed the bandits like that.
Soultern chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Hi TheYounin, i just found out your story and i love it, it's so original and intriguing and your version of Po it's so cool. I know that it has been a long time since your last update but i can tell by the number of reviews that your story is very popular, even now, you have a very good material here so i beg you, don't abandon it, it would a great lost for this page and for the Kung Fu Panda Fanfiction's community. It is turns out that you aren't actually gonna continue it, at least let me know by a PM, although i sincerely hope that is not the case.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Can you finsih the story it was getting good
free794 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
c'monnnn continue on with this story, it is so good! props to you.
GrimReaper chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Man, it's been 2 years surely you can Finnish this story right? Come on I want to read more of it.
(Badass Po is cool)
Grim Reaper chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Hey mate, I like the story and I was hoping that it would continue, do you think you could start up the story again?