Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Path of the Warrior
WhiteWolf chapter 5 . 4/30
Nice to finally have you back, can't wait for the rest of the story!
D.E.J chapter 5 . 1/27
Glad your back Sorry to hear about your circumstance and I'm glad that things going well
I guess in prison Po dropped the soap.
Michael1999 chapter 5 . 1/24
For now story is okay. Mind if I draw cover for it?
AlienHeart1915 chapter 4 . 1/23
AlienHeart of darkness: I sorta like this Po, he was the one to save them right?, of course he was; only he could have destroyed the bandits like that.
Soultern chapter 4 . 1/20
Hi TheYounin, i just found out your story and i love it, it's so original and intriguing and your version of Po it's so cool. I know that it has been a long time since your last update but i can tell by the number of reviews that your story is very popular, even now, you have a very good material here so i beg you, don't abandon it, it would a great lost for this page and for the Kung Fu Panda Fanfiction's community. It is turns out that you aren't actually gonna continue it, at least let me know by a PM, although i sincerely hope that is not the case.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Can you finsih the story it was getting good
free794 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
c'monnnn continue on with this story, it is so good! props to you.
GrimReaper chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Man, it's been 2 years surely you can Finnish this story right? Come on I want to read more of it.
(Badass Po is cool)
Grim Reaper chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Hey mate, I like the story and I was hoping that it would continue, do you think you could start up the story again?
Mega Style chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Update maan
DJ chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
One wheres pro and two if he not dead where is I love your storys
Grim Reaper chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Mate you should Finnish this story it's getting slightly annoying that it's not finished (no offence).
Please try to Finnish it some time this year? Maybe a chapter every month or something?
GrimReaper chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Hi mate, I don't mean to be rude or sound higher than anyone but I like this story a lot and I think it would be a better story if it was finished.
Please can you release a new chapter soon?
GrimReaper chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Hi mate, This story is a very good one the characters a little oc but that's fine with me please continue with the story I'll be keeping a close eye on it.