Reviews for Fuseiseki : Failure
GFMCTB chapter 16 . 16h
This story is REALLY good! I hope that you update it soon!
SailorTardis498 chapter 17 . 2/27
this is great i love the conflict can't wait to see where you take it. please update soon
Princesakarlita411 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
Are u really going to kill relena? Are u going to update
Failisse chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
Gah! Don't just stop there! What's going to happen next? I feel the story is teetering on a knife's edge. It's sad, that they are all having to experience this conflict. Relena having to sacrifice her life for the greater good. Quatre, of all people, having to be the one to take it. Hiiro, who is conflicted between wanting Usagi back and keeping his promise to protect Relena. And the rest of the Gundam boys, the girls, Noin and Milliardo (poor Miliardo!), who are also conflicted about what to do next and what has to happen to save the world once again. I can only hope things will turn out alright in the end, for all of them. Please update again soon! I can't wait to see how this issue concludes! :)
chaoticwisdom chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Delightful read. Painful but good. Please update soon.
sapphire angel chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Oh yeah! I'm happy that you have time to post new chapters :D Arigatou author-san for continuing your AWESOME story.
yumyumyum chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for updating your story. I'm actually looking forward to every chapters that you post. :)
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Reread the story and I still love it...
shironeko99 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Awesome fanfic you got here! I'm excited for the next chapter \m/
sapphire angel chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Gotta love the humor you inject with wufei lol... this is one AWESOME fanfic I ever read! I do hope you will continue this because I find it such a waste for it to left it unfinished.
Crystal-Winter chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
This is a good story so far I hope you update soon
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
So awesome...must continue this! it's so well written! please update! XD
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
This is beyond awesome. I love how you write Usagi! and just how you write your characters and story flow just makes it so easy to see. The character development is splendid!

The weapon's part was a nice addition. Can't wait to read more!
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Love this story ! Update soon :)
angel313 chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.