Reviews for Fuseiseki : Failure
chaoticwisdom chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Delightful read. Painful but good. Please update soon.
sapphire angel chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Oh yeah! I'm happy that you have time to post new chapters :D Arigatou author-san for continuing your AWESOME story.
yumyumyum chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for updating your story. I'm actually looking forward to every chapters that you post. :)
Puffgirl1952 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Reread the story and I still love it...
shironeko99 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Awesome fanfic you got here! I'm excited for the next chapter \m/
sapphire angel chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Gotta love the humor you inject with wufei lol... this is one AWESOME fanfic I ever read! I do hope you will continue this because I find it such a waste for it to left it unfinished.
Crystal-Winter chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
This is a good story so far I hope you update soon
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
So awesome...must continue this! it's so well written! please update! XD
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
This is beyond awesome. I love how you write Usagi! and just how you write your characters and story flow just makes it so easy to see. The character development is splendid!

The weapon's part was a nice addition. Can't wait to read more!
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Love this story ! Update soon :)
angel313 chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Failisse chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Woohoo! Things are really starting to heat up between Hiiro and Usagi! I sincerely hope you'll put at least one Lemon in this fic. And I mean a real lemon! No limey's allowed! Pfft.

Anyways, I really like where the story is going so far. Having the Pilots be Usagi's new protectors works out well. But will they be experienced enough to fight? I mean, there's a difference between fighting in a Gundam or fighting Hand to Hand, and then there's fighting with energy. How will they know how much to use and what their limits are? Is Usagi's training going to cover that? It should be interesting from here on out. Not that it wasn't before, believe you me, but here is where the real fighting starts.

I greatly look forward to reading more of this story. So far it's turned out wonderfully! You sure do know how to write smut teasers. All those hot in-between moments with Hiiro and Usagi are sure getting me riled up. I can't wait to see what happens between them!

Please update again soon!

Cheers,
Failisse
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
worth the wait
Puffgirl1952 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Keep going...
Failisse chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I feel it has been the longest time since I've seen a Sailormoon X-over this well written. I am very impressed by how elegantly you've written this and I can only praise you more with how much care and thought you put into this fic. I really love this story, and I think it's my favorite out of all the GW/SM fanfics I have ever read, and that's saying a lot. I really hope to see more of this fic, so when you're able to please update. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat.

- Failisse