Reviews for Indistinguishable From Religion
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Null physical, drain physical and reflect physical would enable deep depth diving, the only problem would be the air supply.
Literary Eagle chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
Wow, I think my brain just broke. But in a good way! XD

Comparing angel wings to bubble wrap... heh, Mari is fun.

Yay! Congratulations on completing another fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
That...was rather unexpected.
A _very_ intersting development.
Looking forward to see where you will take it.
Literary Eagle chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Yikes! Poor Shinji. Well, that was an interesting twist. I'm curious to see where you'll go with it!
tenchifew chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
Incredible story, beautiful character development in this chapter.
tenchifew chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter.
The things are heating up...
Literary Eagle chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Oh wow, I loved the revelation about why Lilith landed on Earth! Brilliant!
Literary Eagle chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Asuka riding a dragon? Kaworu flying a fighter jet? Hell yeah! XD

Also, I'm really curious to see how Rei's confrontation with Gendo is going to go. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Princess Unikitty chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
woah. very interesting story so far. do keep it up.
tenchifew chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story.
And it made me realize I am seriously behind on my megami tensei lore, especially the hand held titles.
Seriously considering to buy a 3ds and somehow find time to delve into the games.
World- and character building are both top notch and I can't wait to see just how all this will play out.
Literary Eagle chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Great job with the Rei and Ritsuko scene! I like fics that can blend cracky fun with well-written characterization. :)
Literary Eagle chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Drinkybird vs. transforming mecha! The battle of the century! Seriously though, it's nice to see Misato get the opportunity to fight an Angel. Oh, and thanks for mentioning the bunny-eared hoodie. :)
Zexs chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Evangelion be called a paradise compared to anything else is rather horrifying.
HellPwnage1337 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
The plot seems great but you could explain the beginning a lot more like when Shinji's group was SEES, I couldn't tell whether they referred to them or the P3 SEES until later.
Literary Eagle chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
I really liked your explanation about why Kaworu was surprised to find Lilith there instead of Adam despite the timelooping. It was clever and made a lot of sense!