Reviews for Things that go bump in the night
Dragonlady80906 chapter 1 . 11/17
bump in the night is right...
allenx14 chapter 1 . 10/1
That was really good. I enjoyed it immensely.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 7/1
*snicker* Yugi is a unicorn. His masculinity has officially died. Oh well.
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 1/11
I...umm... 0.0 GOSH I LOVED IT! . Right matches?!
Matches: Rrrraaarrrwww! .
( In yugi's room)
Yugi: Ok! I think i know how to do this now! *practicing magic with dark magican girl*
Dark magican girl: Ur getting it! U'll impress master vampire yami in no time! . Oh! Hold on a minute * leaves the room *
Vampire yami: Hello there, little rose! I was watching u practice! Ur doing such a good job. * Licks and sucks at yugi's neck*
Yugi: *starts breathing heavily and a erection presses in pants* ooohhh! V-v-vam-p-pire m-m-mas-s-ter? P-please! Let me get back to practice!
Vampire yami: Not right now little rose...i-i need ur body badly...i need to be inside dominate it!
Yugi: *breaths more heavily* Oooohhhh! 'Oh gods! Someone help!'
my fanfix chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Dark. Kinky. Sexy. Wonder.
fanfiction fannatic chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
i would love to know what pic inspired this, if their is a link to a copy of it can you send it :)
fog the cat chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
that was really good! i havnt seen such emotion in a story like this in a long time! bravo!
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
That was very hot. I wish more ukes find their seme like that. Nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
You should really make a sequal or add to this story!
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was certainly different than anything I've read :) Very unique.

Good job!
GenevieveAngel1999 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Loved this! :glomps you: :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was actually really interesting to read. I adore how you managed to take a common idea and make it unique, and wonderfully written. There are a few homophones and stuff, but it's only a handful.
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
PoleDancerWannaBe chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow ! I liked ! *I feel twisted to have, but still !*
Are you planning on continuing the one shot and make a "real" fic out of it ?
If so, please do tell, it would be awesome ! Truly !
Omooo you have to keep going on writing ! Fighting !
Vesta Reed chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ha! Love you and love your stories something crazy :) Write more puzzleshipping or bronzeshipping or mobiumshipping fics pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee :)