Reviews for An Icecube in Hell
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is more confusing than when you see Inception for the first time, entering the movie half an hour in, then sleeping part of it, and waking up to see the end credits.
MushuFireLorde chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
UGHHHHHH. NOT FAIR. ERMAGERD I WERNT MER!
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I feel like every word in this story is a lyric in a song and I am destined to dance to them...what happened to danny makes me cry internally. The only thing that happens on the outside is a burning nose and an itchy pair of eyes :( I love how you make the story and feelings so real. Is that wrong?
DPfruitloop chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
ERMERGERD! Yer nerd ter urpdert er I'rl screem! ERMERGERD yer ser talenterd. Urpdert seern plerse!
Temporal abnormalities chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I like this. And I think I know what happened. Please update asap. :3
LittleBoomBoom chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
This is really good, it's different than anything I've read so far. Keep it up :D
DPfruitloop chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I really love your writing style! You always engross me in every story...

And then the chapter ends and I walk around sad for the next hour, wishing I could read the whole story right now XD
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I. Seriously loving this broken up sense of writing. Gives it a major creep factor. Was danny raped or something? Thats all im confused on, but thts your intnetion isnt it?
MsFrizzle chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Wow. You sure do angst in a compelling way. The confusing, short, choppy sentences really help convey the disjointed way Danny's mind is moving. This is in contrast with Sam and Tucker. You did a good job with their dialog.
castyola chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This is written so mysteriously and elegantly. I love it. Do broken up and shambled like thoughts themselves-can't wait for the next chapter!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
So it appears Danny was raped but is denying it and blocked some of it out because it was so traumatizing. Hmmm, this is different, the way it's written, but good.
forever-stained-crimson chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
ummmm..not to be weird or anything but i think he was raped...am i right?
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Woah, thats intense. You gonna continue, right? Right?

I think hes in a psych ward, but i have no clue for certn. Maybe... was he overshadowed or soething?
Wilona Riva chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I have to agree with you on the confusing part, but I'll keep following this. Pretty good so far.
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
it wasnt confusing at all to me...mabe that means im just weird xD