Reviews for Dragon Ball A-Z
Jonnie Joke chapter 10 . 9/12
What an epic battle! Way better than the one we are getting from dragon ball super lol please dont ever end this :(
dolguldur chapter 10 . 9/7
great chapter
update soon
Jonnie Joke chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
So glad to see Trunks and Goten are best friends again!
Jonnie Joke chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
i cracked up when Vegeta busted into the cafe and literally carried trunks out lol
Super Pank 13 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
I hope I get to read the next chapter soon.
Btw, there were different techniques used by students of different Kais. But Ca-Yin used techniques passed only to north kai.
I hope grand kai makes a appearance too.
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Just read the first chapter and it certainly got my attention. I love how you pictured a much more mature Vegeta, much like he was shown in the Buu saga. I so hope in your story Vegeta won't be once more second best, but the best along with his friend and rival Goku (if that makes sense to you...) I'm really curious to see where this is going, I'm going over to the next chapter now!
Lord Kratos chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Yo please update soon because this story is simply too magnificent to be left uncontinued. This and "Dragon Ball EX: Apocalypto" are the only DBZ Spinoffs that made Evil Goku they way he should be if introduced in the canon series. Plus the concept of an Impure Super Saiyan 4 is simply genius in my eyes and tells how creative of a person you are to come up with a idea like that (and implement it realistically in the DBZ universe) where much more secrets have yet to be revealed about it.
Saul chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Just a guess, but aren't Ah-bel and Ca-yin based off of Abel and Cain from the bible? Their names and the whole descent into darkness plot kind of remind me of them.
The ani-gamer10 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Love what's going on here. Though frankly, I was expecting you to bust out Vegeta's Final Shine in that last attack.
Skar-the-Saibaman-Slayer chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Good read indeed. Nice to learn more about Ca-Yin. When does Part 2 come out? Hopefully before 2099.
BaconForEveryone chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Yes! I've been waiting for an update from this for a long time and it was definitely worth the wait - the pace and how the story is being written is fantastic especially the visuals I'm getting from the forest. I'm liking the back-story you're giving Ca-Yin and I take it we're going to find out just what this evil creature that will possess him in the following chapters.

It's good to see Goten and Trunks are friends again I liked the little squabble you had going between, very original. Also, I can't recall if you mentioned Eighteen being dead in your last chapters, but it was rather surprising and a little upsetting to see her go.

One little typo I spot with "A-Bell" instead of "Ah-Bell" towards the end of the chapter but other than that everything seems great! Anyway, again thanks for writing this and I can't wait to see the next one!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Interesting choice of names for the "brothers." Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
the only problem here is that is was not long enough.
i did not want it to end. sniff.

so gok├║ is a coma, right? so his soul got tainted, didnt it? man you have a good head upon your shoulders. this a lot better than any DB hentai I have ever read.

I c... so fucking much
XD
Syrias chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Pretty good. More plz
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
You ever going to continue this? I LOVE the series.