Reviews for Dragon Ball A-Z
The ani-gamer10 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Love what's going on here. Though frankly, I was expecting you to bust out Vegeta's Final Shine in that last attack.
Skar-the-Saibaman-Slayer chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Good read indeed. Nice to learn more about Ca-Yin. When does Part 2 come out? Hopefully before 2099.
BaconForEveryone chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Yes! I've been waiting for an update from this for a long time and it was definitely worth the wait - the pace and how the story is being written is fantastic especially the visuals I'm getting from the forest. I'm liking the back-story you're giving Ca-Yin and I take it we're going to find out just what this evil creature that will possess him in the following chapters.

It's good to see Goten and Trunks are friends again I liked the little squabble you had going between, very original. Also, I can't recall if you mentioned Eighteen being dead in your last chapters, but it was rather surprising and a little upsetting to see her go.

One little typo I spot with "A-Bell" instead of "Ah-Bell" towards the end of the chapter but other than that everything seems great! Anyway, again thanks for writing this and I can't wait to see the next one!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Interesting choice of names for the "brothers." Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
the only problem here is that is was not long enough.
i did not want it to end. sniff.

so gok├║ is a coma, right? so his soul got tainted, didnt it? man you have a good head upon your shoulders. this a lot better than any DB hentai I have ever read.

I c... so fucking much
XD
Syrias chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Pretty good. More plz
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
You ever going to continue this? I LOVE the series.
Xeos chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Great Story!
Excellent job on the fight with Ca-Yin.
Soooo, how exactly did King Kai get his hands on the Ancient scroll ?
I must say, I really wished Ca-Yin lasted longer. Is the feeling Goku felt as he was doing the Genki Dama, um.. how to put this..., similar but weaker of what Ca-Yin feels, I mean he realized that he could be just like Ca-Yin if he wished it to, more simply evil ?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
You are by NO MEANS losing your touch on writing fight scenes. One can picture the action easily as you so eloquently describe them. Great job on this chapter! Hope you update soon!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Can't blame Vegeta for scolding Goten. Goten got a little self-absorbed.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Nice touch with the Oozaru fist! Great idea! Very nice work with the fight scenes!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I suppose it was hard for King Kai to admit that he didn't create the Kaio-Ken technique.
Perfectly in character for Vegeta to berate Trunks for slacking off.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
LOVE how you timed Vegeta's appearance at the cafe just in time to bail Trunks out of his"situation." LOL!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Soooo the servant of the gods now wishes to be the master. Goku's going to have his hands full!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
LOL! Vegeta scares Ubb off from training with him.
Whew! Goku is up against a Shin-jin...