Reviews for Nothing Compares
BigFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
As always wonderful writing - thanks ever so much. I LURVED it!
Snappher chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Adele's music makes me want to slit me damned wrists.

Glad they're together!, :)
MovedToTears chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This litterly made me cry :") I reallyblike this story and I hope that you make another long story based on this.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Beautiful. I don't normally like Song-Fics but this is written so well: How could you not?
I'd really like to read a continuation or some Future-Takes, :)
Wolfenmoon1313 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I was just listening to the Adele song Someone Like You and I remembered reading this story and I had to hunt it back up and re-read it again. I simply love it.
SlashLass chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was beautiful Sweetie. I loved it, you had me on pins and needles, praying for a happy ending. Great Job.

cindyls1969 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
very sweet story. So glad you posted the link on Rainbow!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I was so sad throughout this one shot...thank you for giving it at HEA!
sugaray chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awwwwww so sweet, I loved it and hope you can do an outtake. Jasper forgave him so easily but guess he really loved him to take him back :)
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Such a great song and such a great story...
featherme chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Beautiful story. I'm so glad you gave them a second chance to make it right.
Mych0ice chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You are an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So, so beautiful! Loved it. xo
KM525 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So glad this had a happy ending. I think I would have
broken down, sobbing, if it hadn't! Beautifully done.
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Sorry to cause too many tears...holy shit I'm sobbing here. That was heartwrenching, all the time wasted because Edward was afraid to tell his family he was gay. And to find out that they would have been okay with it kills me. However I'm excited they are going to have the well deserved HEA it makes the tears worth it. Enough with my rambling, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. See you around soon.