Reviews for Here We Go Again
chrsitine chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
is khushi married to karan i dont understand
Anamika chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
OOOOH MY GAWD :) I too have exams, and several projects which i have to do starting next week...so i cant read :( But i cant wait till you upload the next parts. In other words... I CANT WAIT UNTIL FEBRUARY! 3
sri ffn chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Oooooooh dear,

Things just got more complicated.

sri
CrazyPsycoGirl chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
THAT WAS INTENSE! ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS PLEASE UPDATE ASAP... I NEED TO KNOW HOW ARNAC AND KHUSHI GET TOGETHER!
Girlzz chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
What happened at the story? I mean, who is Karan and the two Logans? I get the nik part and what exactly happened between Arnav and Khusi 23 yrs bak? Why is khusi in england? Didn't she sign the divorce papers herself and arnav didn't do anything? Someobe plz explain!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
. part!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
so i spotted this story yesterday...and i was done with all the fourteen chapters by early evening...great story, there are some parts which are unclear though...but i'm sure they'll be cleared in the next chapters. Nice stories, thanks for writing.
Anamika chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE I absolutely LOVE IT 3 Your stories are the best.
-with love from Manchester :D
CrazyPsycoGirl chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
OMG! that was a very intense! What did we ever do to deserve such a big cliff hanger?! please update soon, i am dying to know what will happen next! i was reading this fanfic again... when something clicked in my head... is amba arnav and khushi's daughter?
sri ffn chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
And not the nice kinda hard at that.

I'm dying to read the next chapter, no pressure, just saying.

*hugs*

Anamika chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
NEXT CHAPTER QUICK. I wanna know what happens before i die :P SHANKS :)
Arshi fan girl chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
I read your update a few days ago and I was just checking if you had updated :'( and you haven't. Please update soon i am dying! I have so many questions about this fanfiction. Btw are carrying this story on? Please don't stop just because the show has stopped. Love ou fanfic PLEAAAAAASE UPDATEEE ASAP!
sri ffn chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Can I just hate you? A tiny bit? I really want to.

*gasp*

OMG! How could you?!

How could you leave me at such a cliffhanger? are you "trying" to make me die of curiosity?

WTH baby?

*pouts*

Not Nice baby! Not nice at all.

Though *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Arnav's gonna have his ass handed to him when he meets THIS Khushi! HA! On your face, Raizaada! LOL!

arshi fangirl chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
OMG!this is an amazing fanfiction! i loved it soo much, of all the arshi fics on this site this is by far the best! you are a very talented author, please update as soon as possible!
sri ffn chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Have you ever read a book where you want to read the last page first because the rest of the book's mystery is killing you.

This fic is killing me with all the mystery, KILLING!

OMG!

I don't know what's gonna happen, I'm so excited and so nervous!

Gah! you're killing me! stop being such a good writer dammit!