Reviews for Fingertips
Shananigan chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
This was really great, so funny! :-)
Thulas chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
awww this is cute and funny... Aria makes me laugh shes adorable. ive enjoyed this story...thanks : )
whoopsidaisies chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I'm getting good vibes, are you getting good
vibes? I'm vibrating at a high frequency right
now, I'm sure that's a good sign.

This is my most favourite line in this entire fic!
I hope that you will maybe update one last chapter or maybe write an epilogue. The ending seems a little abrupt. But this is by far one of the funniest Paily fics here.
saffyfan chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
bah! this is hands-down my favorite Paily fic ever, and i reread it every time i have a desperate need to smile. also, you write each character so well. your other fic is fantabulous too! is this one going to be updated any time soon? will any other new material be posted any time soon? please :)
DCG-Charlie chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
The whole thing was so sweet it made my teeth hurt and I couldn't stop laughing at the fearsome threesome that is Spencer, Hanna, and Aria.
Joker29 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
love it please keep going what happens next
mykes chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I love this story so much. Amazing. Lovely story. Beautiful Paily chemistry and friendships. HILARIOUS situations/dialogue/banter/characters etc. Haha. I don't mind that it's not been updated for awhile - I understand. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thanks for writing. _
StrangeAttractors chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
awesome story! i like that we get to see the other girls thoughts in addition to Paily.
Greenarem chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
You have to keep it going. Or give us clossure.. :P I love, love, love Hannah. I might marry her one day.
thehopelesswanderer chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This is really lovely. You capture each character perfectly! I know it's been a while but I hope this gets updated, you've got a talent for writing.
brittga24 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Please keep writing.. I've enjoyed reading and I'm invested in it now. haha
There's A Snake In My Boot chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I didn't start shipping them until I saw them on tumblr last week. I love them. Your story is awesome. Can't wait for more!
casper-ninde chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I really liked your characterisation here, particularly Hannah's :P Please continue if you get the inspiration :)
cu12 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I LOVEEEE your story! I can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2012