Reviews for Blossoming of a Friendship
raneko.Otaku chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
oh globs...the waterworks are threatenin' to come up...great job on this! very sweet. loved it. loved all the character interactions/dynamics (especially daddyBats and between Rob and Wally).
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
I loved your story and your insights into their friendship
thesunwillshineclear chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Gosh that was absolutely adorable! I love their friendship so much :)
ArkieR chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I loved this! I'm really glad I found it when it was finished so I didn't have I wait :P I couldn't help but swoon over some parts XP You are brillient at writing pretty much anything I care to mention. :P Good job.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
dreaming of jesters? clowns are creepy!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
you've met superman?
lol love this fic so far!
Queen Sound chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This is brilliant! It's great to read.
andysanime chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Good job on this story
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
My feelings for this fic are overwhelming! It was just...AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing something so enjoyable to read!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
so cute xD
roy23 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Ugh...why did you have to end this story so early! But, I guess I would definitely look forward for your next story. Is it a sequel of this story? Make sure it contains all of the Bat-brothers (Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian) and Flash family (Wally, Bart) if it is. Can't wait for to read it!
katsai25 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
This was great - just read the whole thing in one fell swoop. I've always loved the friendship between Dick and Wally, both in the comics and in fan fiction. This, with their first meeting and many adventures along the way, was truly an enjoyable read. And I absolutely *loved* the epilogue! Thanks so much for writing this. and I look forward to reading more from you.
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
loved it all :)
Black Friar chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
That was such a cool ending; nice banter and humour. Very in character. Really enjoyed this friendship piece (there are seriously not enough of them out there). Thank you for writing and sharing with us.
HollowCity chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I love those two! I love the stories and fanfictions about their friendship, and your story was one of my favorite I've read about them. So keep up the good work!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »