Reviews for Lost in Darkness
maria g chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Oh my god... Awesome story! Please make more! And sorry I didn't reveiw before. I just wanted to know what happens!
Chibininjah chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I have a sudden urge to draw Namu in a school uniform
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Once again, apologies for the late review.

This was great!I kinda didn't want to see the end of this... but oh well. Yugi's hope that Marik wasn't going to thank him too was priceless! :)

You did really well with this. I enjoyed this ride. This was fabulous, Thank you for all the good work.

Until next time,

Miss Hanamura chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Ohhh, the ending ;w; What a beautiful job; you should be really proud of yourself!
Ataahua chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Aww. This was so sweet. I love Yugi's comment at the end. LOL. "I hope you don't plan on making it up to me too." XD
Nice job. I just wish it could have been longer so I could enjoy the awesomeness for longer! :)
Ataahua chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Oi. Poor Aura. Glad that Tall Dark and Creepy gets what's coming to him!
Next chapter...and last, I believe... D:
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
*Pokes head out from corner* I read this earlier and apologize profusely for the late review!

So glad for Ishizu's in the nick of time timing. That would have been... *shudders*

Poor Joey. And poor Aura too.

Nice job though. I am loving this. Will you please pass my thanks to your commission-ee as well?

TheAverIn chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
So is this the very end of it? i wantto know what happens next.. awww to cute he kissed her made me smile lol
Ataahua chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I like the descrip in that first scene. Nice job!
And glad that Joey was there before tall, dark and creepy could do some serious harm...although I'm not sighing in relief just yet after that cliffie.
Thanks do much for the update, even if it's a love/hate thing because there's only two more chaps to go. :(
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
*Picks jaw up off floor and pokes head out of snug corner* Very nice.

This "The full moon had a forbidding glow that evening." is kind of odd, do you perhaps want to use "foreboding" rather than "forbidding"?

Oh, thank goodness for Joey's intervention. *Shudders at what almost happened* I mean I know it's not the worst thing that could have happened but that's not something I'd wish on any OC...

I am really really enjoying this. I like these threads you are pulling together. So sad that there are only two chapters left...

Great job!

TheAverIn chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
awsome chapter. love Joey figthing spirit he is a god character he is a sweet heart
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
*Runs for her "In case of Tall Dark and Creepy" corner, poking head out to offer review* Nice job. Your description is very nice to see. You're doing wonderfully with this. Update soon? :)

Ataahua chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Uh oh. Tall, dark and creepy is on the loose. I must admit I find him super fun to write though!
Update soon!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I really really enjoyed this. I like how you write. It flows very very nicely. And you know what? The fact that you are writing from what somebody else id giving you is pretty good. You're doing great with it.

Off to review the next chapter!

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I just love that last line. Very nice!