Reviews for how the kitchen becomes a wooden cross
orangeaddiction chapter 1 . 3/12
What a cute, beautiful, and humorous story. I don’t think I’ve read one with this much food incorporated in it. XD which is perfect for a sanji centric fic. It made me chuckle every time a food reference was made that was done in such a witty way. I loved the rich imagery of the food…also it’s 1 in the morning and I’m feeling hungry. The D brothers were so funny in this like when they were making the onion rings…in a stew. XD The description of zoro’s eyes as soy sauce is just brilliant cause it is typically just “chocolate brown” and that’s boring so now I think of zoro’s eyes as the color of soy sauce. XD I love how there were a lot of Japanese or Asian food references in this btw. This was a great read!
Alex chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
To be honest the thing that made me hungry was the last thing I read on here. That sentence made me realize in hungry x-x
something40423 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Very nice to read~ I'm a bit sad that there isn't more lol
Animelover0818 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
It would have definitely made me hungry if my stomach wasn't full... but I was drooling at some places...
CloudHop chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Why this doesn't have more reviews baffles me.
Anyways. This was amazing. Despite a few grammatical errors that I can't remember now, this was seriously. Amazing. And I'm now hecka hungry. Thanks for that too.
Chromaticist chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is something like the hundredth time that I've read this fic, though I haven't reviewed before (I know, I know).

I'll give you the bad things first. 1– This isn't that important to your writing, but it's Usopp, not Ussop. 2– There are a few small errors involving past tense and present tense. For example: "Ace and Luffy, who really just inscribed for the course in the prospect of receiving free food, were cackling as they dumped the vegetables in the pot." 3– And this occurs more frequently– you switch semicolons and commas around. Semicolons are more similar to periods.

However, I could go on a long time about the good things here. Honestly, this is definitely something special, and after looking at your other stories I can safely say that you are a special writer. It's not often I find someone like you who can shape words into something so beautiful. Like, srsly. This really gave me that unique feeling of having your own little place (IDK) that you get when you read something really meaningful (or is it just me? Sigh).

(P.S.: This made me hungry. *thumbs up*)
butterflieo chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*raises hand*
I stopped in the middle of reading to make myself a sandwich!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
damn, i think i am getting hungry. you're really good at putting all that detail into it and it was a nice ending. nice job.
ougley chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
thank you( I was already satiated when I was reading this story)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
WOW! DOUBLE WOW! I am damn impress with the compariosn to foods. Damn amazing job. And i just love everything about this story!
Seven-Bridges chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Unfortunately, I already ate. But if my stomach wasn't ready to burst already, then I sure would be starving by now! XD
It's beautiful, hun! Especially the last paragraph with Zoro and Sanji's bickering!
Now, I'm seeing this terrible word 'complete' above... that can't be right, can it? Surely, there will be more? Right? RIGHT? *nudge* *nudge*

Lovely story, bb! :)
Drarry Radton chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You sure did; i'm craving for sweet sour thai fish now damn... I'm on a diet here!
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well this was absolutely beautiful. I wasn't expecting it to be so fluent and, well, amazing so thank you! And while I'd love to beg for more, the ending suits it so well.
GreenGoril chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yeeah.. You made me hungry.
Thank goodness Dinner's getting ready in the oven.
Wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it! AU's aren't my type but I honestly loved this.
Keep it up