Reviews for The Harder Struggle
Carrie86 chapter 29 . 2/12
This is the best Harry Potter fan fiction I have read. I wanted to read what happened after the Battle of Hogwarts, what the characters did and said and what they were feeling, and it gave me that perfectly. It also gives a very astute assessment of the work that would still need to be done to win the peace. I think my favourite bit was the section on Australia. I'm Australian myself and always wanted to know what the Australian version of Diagon Alley would be like! And the scene on the plane had me laughing out loud! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you :-)
eg1975 chapter 12 . 1/21
Nice reference to the Gettysburg Address there. ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2021
Honestly, this is the best fanfiction I've ever read my whole life. It was brilliantly written
CrookshanksG chapter 10 . 2/17/2021
I am an ultimate RHr shipper. But even so, some of these are too cheesy, fluffy and awkward for me. LOL. It got me cringing and skipping some from previous chapters’ speeches about their love to each other, even with their endearment. I mean, they spent YEARS avoiding their feelings, and in only a few weeks getting together from Shell cottage they can already say all those fluffy and cheesy things and in front of an audience too. and made love too!
It would take a lot for me to get used to showing I’m in love with my best friend.
prongsletfanfiction chapter 21 . 9/14/2020
at first I almost felt to quit reading this story because of your writing, but now I am so glad I pushed through that first part, because this story is phenomenal! It is very well thought out and detailed and I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/31/2019
Amazing story one of my favourites
drhabost chapter 29 . 8/1/2019
Flipping amazing. There were times when the certain people like Harry, Ron and Neville acted a little bit out of character (their monologues were often a bit too polished) but other than that I loved it. Thanks very much!
lem7kb chapter 4 . 6/26/2019
I am loving this story! One of the best post-battle ones I’ve read!
Dancingheart4ever chapter 29 . 5/14/2019
Great writing! I loved how you explored the complexities of the world around the characters. Really cool way to continue the adventure and take the characters into the rest of their lives.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/9/2019
It is the First time I leave a Review and though a prefer h/g, I enjoyed this fic a lot. You created an interessting and realistic post war/political Story with Great and likeable characters.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/19/2019
Nice story. Its not easy to find a good post war fic. Personally i would have liked more focus on H/G then to R/H and less focus on politics.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/30/2019
Brilliant brilliant story I loved it thank you
coki83 chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
Sorry I know this is an old fic, I have only just stumbled across it. Only read the first chapter so far and it's already had me in tears and chuckling along. Looking forward to reading the rest tonight
Katherine Sparrow chapter 29 . 1/14/2019
I really loved this story.
Coral Port chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
I think that you need to have some romance between Harry and Ginny! I mean they do get married after all, Harry should tell Ginny that he loves her and they should get back together, and what not. Although, overall the story was great! Keep up the good work! :)