Reviews for Fearleader Exchange
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 6/13
A good story.
But it could have been better.
Shego and Drakken were worse than I have seen in any other fic.
Bad jokes, both of them.

Also in my opinion, Middleton High has two monsters, Bonnie and Barkin!

Thank for writing and finishing your story.
pinksakura271 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I read all 9 chapters it was fangtastic & sweet. Draculaura is my favorite ghoul.
Fascinated Fan chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
This was hilarious!
Can't wait to read the sequel!
I really wish this could become one of the Kim Possible series, or another Monster High movie!
BEST STORY EVER!
Thanks for writing it!
That ManX chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
This was an amazing story. I don't know much about monster high, but you made both worlds fit together perfectly. The puns were excessive the first few chapters, but I got through it. Great job. Thank you.
Dakingace chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
good job trying not to mess up really
Wolfie chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
When Dr.D said she was the "key to world domination", I face palmed so hard I almost fell off my seat. _
Fae Monokeroe chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Great story well I'm of to see part 2!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Woohoo! This story is awesome! Okay, I'm off to read part two now!
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
That was a lot of fun! Not a mash-up (Monster Mash-up?) I would have thought of, but you made it work.

On to the sequel!
Warlord-Xana chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Pretty good (Btw I see Gil moss sneaking in Monster high ad attacking Salt and freshwater monster in a attempt to get back what kim stupid boyfriend 'stole' from him his mutant form.

"Wait, he blames your boyfriend for mutation even though they know that lake was bad news and when he was cure he purposedly remutated himself... that doesn't make sense." Clawdeen stated

"Tell me about it." Kim muttered, knowing her enemies were a few watt short of a lightbulb

btw here data if you sorta forgot

Gil Moss was a former camper at Camp Wannaweep. When Ron attended Camp Wannaweep, he swapped Gill his afternoon swim, for arts and crafts. Gill tells us in the episode "Sink or Swim" that the lake where he swam so much was polluted, and caused him to mutate into a fish-type mutant. At the end of "Sink or Swim" Gill is taken away to be cured in a fish tank. The scene where he is pulled along the lake is featured in the Kim Possible title sequence. In a later episode "Return to Camp Wannaweep" Ron is thrust together with Gill once more, when Kim's cheerleading camp is re-located. Gill is an opposing mascot, and is cured of his mutation. Gil (his name is changed back as well) tries to befriend Ron, but Ron follows him around not trusting him, until he spoils the surprise of Gil's mascot costume. The camp turns against Ron, until one night, Ron once again follows Gill (changed back again) in his search for the last grotto of polluted water. Gill finds it, mutates, and Ron makes an amazing decision. Following in the footsteps of his second most hated foe, Monkey Fist, Ron jumps in, too, and mutates into a beaver. They end up fighting at the clown camp until Kim and Bonnie tie Gill up. He is sent away again, this time for good.
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
zarien chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
good job but is part 2 up yet if when
Pinkie Diane and Surprise Pie chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Oh I love it I love it I love it SOOOOOOO much and I cant wait for the next one! :F
mxdnxghtlxve chapter 9 . 9/9/2012