Reviews for Fearleader Exchange
Dakingace chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
good job trying not to mess up really
Wolfie chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
When Dr.D said she was the "key to world domination", I face palmed so hard I almost fell off my seat. _
Angelic Universe chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Great story well I'm of to see part 2!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Woohoo! This story is awesome! Okay, I'm off to read part two now!
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
That was a lot of fun! Not a mash-up (Monster Mash-up?) I would have thought of, but you made it work.

On to the sequel!
Warlord-Xana chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Pretty good (Btw I see Gil moss sneaking in Monster high ad attacking Salt and freshwater monster in a attempt to get back what kim stupid boyfriend 'stole' from him his mutant form.

"Wait, he blames your boyfriend for mutation even though they know that lake was bad news and when he was cure he purposedly remutated himself... that doesn't make sense." Clawdeen stated

"Tell me about it." Kim muttered, knowing her enemies were a few watt short of a lightbulb

btw here data if you sorta forgot

Gil Moss was a former camper at Camp Wannaweep. When Ron attended Camp Wannaweep, he swapped Gill his afternoon swim, for arts and crafts. Gill tells us in the episode "Sink or Swim" that the lake where he swam so much was polluted, and caused him to mutate into a fish-type mutant. At the end of "Sink or Swim" Gill is taken away to be cured in a fish tank. The scene where he is pulled along the lake is featured in the Kim Possible title sequence. In a later episode "Return to Camp Wannaweep" Ron is thrust together with Gill once more, when Kim's cheerleading camp is re-located. Gill is an opposing mascot, and is cured of his mutation. Gil (his name is changed back as well) tries to befriend Ron, but Ron follows him around not trusting him, until he spoils the surprise of Gil's mascot costume. The camp turns against Ron, until one night, Ron once again follows Gill (changed back again) in his search for the last grotto of polluted water. Gill finds it, mutates, and Ron makes an amazing decision. Following in the footsteps of his second most hated foe, Monkey Fist, Ron jumps in, too, and mutates into a beaver. They end up fighting at the clown camp until Kim and Bonnie tie Gill up. He is sent away again, this time for good.
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
zarien chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
good job but is part 2 up yet if when
Pinkie Diane and Surprise Pie chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Oh I love it I love it I love it SOOOOOOO much and I cant wait for the next one! :F
mxdnxghtlxve chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
CONTINUE ASAP!
sirensoundwave chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Neat.
whitetigerwolf chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
great story, I look forward to part 2.
Cylon One chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
That was certainly one of the most interesting weeks to ever occur in Middleton.

Glad the sitch Lala found herself in when kidnapped by Drakken didn’t turn out too serious.

I had a feeling Drakken was going for the vampire-army thing when planning to kidnap her.

Good thing because of her particular traits that it didn’t work out for him.

Pretty amusing the clone acted just like her when it came to blood.

Well, with a few exceptions it was cool to see D-la’s remaining time at Middleton High went pretty well.

Great with the real friends she made while there.

Now it’s Kim’s turn for a week on Draculaura's home-turf.

Looking forward.
noncynic chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Poor Doctor D, he really should do a little more research before...what am I saying, it's Drakken! At least Shego was royally entertained. Now, I wonder what monsters are going to have their assumptions about Kim not work out? Good Read.
Codecrash chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Never even heard of monster high till this fic. But a good crossover is a good crossover none the less. I really liked the whole thing especially the last chapter. I did not see the ending coming but it was excellent. I loved how Drakken's plan foiled itself and loved the way you wrote Shego's reaction even more, quite frankly it was absolutely perfect.

Too bad the clone had to go bye bye though. The fact that Drakken actually planned for the event that the clone might turn against him was the biggest surprise of all. I think it might have been interesting to see the various reactions if Lara had returned to monster high with a twin, talk about your awesome souvenirs right?

Codecrash out.

Love, peace and chicken grease.