Reviews for Youngest in History
Acop chapter 1 . 11/17
Oh my... This is just perfect. I love Jeremy Renner and his Hawkeye character. I was really frustrated by the lack of Hawkeye in the movies so I decided to turn to fanfiction. Yours is the first I read and I think you spoiled me for all the other version of Clint and Phil. They are just perfect.
Thank you so much for sharing your story.
TheRedScreech chapter 11 . 9/26
This was absolutely spectacular! I loved every bit of it, especially the nitty-gritty bits of Clint's and Phil's personalities. Their sarcasm, their drive, their commitment to each other - it was all amazing!
TheRedScreech chapter 6 . 9/26
This is astounding and brilliant! Phil is a gem! I love how you portray him!
TheRedScreech chapter 4 . 9/26
This is wonderful! Clint and Phil are amazing! You certainly do them justice!
TheRedScreech chapter 2 . 9/26
I'm back! This is such a superb Chapter 2! I love that Clint went after Akos! "Send a message" indeed!

Well done! And establishing Phil's faith in Clint is a beautiful thing!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 9/25
Holy wow! You certainly know how to reel readers in! Your prose is amazing; I'd almost say it's rugged, to reflect Clint's own rugged personality.

I have to go to school now, but rest-assured I will be back. :)

Cheers Aggie2011!
Gosh I love this so damn much I can't even say
watergirl27 chapter 11 . 2/11
such a wonderful and truly heartwarming story! I love everything you wirte and how you picture Clint and Coulson. Thank you for making my fangirl heart beating faster! I hope to read much more from you in future:)
VoicesOffCamera chapter 11 . 2/1
I can't even. Seriously. I want to print this out, bind it and put it on my bookshelf, that is how much I ADORE this story! Your writing is so amazing that it's addicting! Full disclosure, I actually finished this story over the weekend and couldn't even stop long enough to leave a review, instead I launched right into reading "Cairo" which I just finished last night and will be leaving a review for next. I've been reading fanfic on this site for YEARS and have literally never been this obsessed with a particular author! I'm so glad there you've written so many story, because I'm seriously addicted!

Specifically, the characterization of Clint Barton as an eighteen-year-old, traumatized and broken kid is just f***ing fascinating. And it's really the little things that you do with the character that makes this so amazing, all the details. Realistic gaps in knowledge due to his history, and yet an extraordinary grasp on the subjects that pertain to his bow. (I actually would have loved to see some more struggle there… like when they’re going over protocols I would have loved to see Clint struggle with reading larger words, things like that.) How he had to learn NOT to attack during sparing, because it was so instinctual to him. How he refused to accept snacks offered by Coulson because he was convinced it was just a ploy to get something from him. The nightmares, the self-punishment… I could go on and on. All this adds up to an amazing character that I just can’t get enough of!

So in summary: AMAZING story. You are EXTREMELY talented. And I am completely and utterly HOOKED on this universe!
Ms.Natalia Barton chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
You know... I, could never really express my sincere gratitude for this story. Honestly, it wouldn't do justice to just say that it was "amazing", or that you did a great job writing it. Along with the rest of your stories - that I have fallen in love with - each one of them are incredible. Imensly* incredible! You are, truly, a writer for these kind of things... Much love.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
This is the best Clint fan fic I read, ever. Great job!
cedarlight chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Seriously, I love all you VPU stories! Thanks so much for writing and sharing them.
Selena Ravenheart chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Really, this fanfiction gave me some sort of insight. How much comic-related information mixed in here? Since for me, this really cleared things up when Clint looked devastated while he thought he killed Phil (I used to wonder why he would feel that sad for his handler). But here, Phil wasn't just Clint's handler; he was his protector, his savior, his place to share his nightmare, and almost like a brother for him. And I understand that anyone would feel depressed after killing somebody that important for them. So, thank you.

P.s: sorry for my grammar, I'm not a native
PromisedRainbow chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I'm rereading this and I can't believe how well put it is. I wonder what it would really be like if the clints background was this.

Great job making Clint look like a sadistic lunatic at the prison fight. Good touch.

Haha I'm kidding I'm kidding. But really that smile though...

Great job
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
I loved it! Your characterization of Clint and Coulson was so perfect when I read their dialogue I could literally hear their voices. I did notice that the Circus backstory was very different from comic lore, but it didn't detract from the overall story since it was focused on Clint and Coulson. I can't wait to read the rest of the work in your universe! :)