Reviews for Youngest in History
Gosh I love this so damn much I can't even say
watergirl27 chapter 11 . 2/11
such a wonderful and truly heartwarming story! I love everything you wirte and how you picture Clint and Coulson. Thank you for making my fangirl heart beating faster! I hope to read much more from you in future:)
VoicesOffCamera chapter 11 . 2/1
I can't even. Seriously. I want to print this out, bind it and put it on my bookshelf, that is how much I ADORE this story! Your writing is so amazing that it's addicting! Full disclosure, I actually finished this story over the weekend and couldn't even stop long enough to leave a review, instead I launched right into reading "Cairo" which I just finished last night and will be leaving a review for next. I've been reading fanfic on this site for YEARS and have literally never been this obsessed with a particular author! I'm so glad there you've written so many story, because I'm seriously addicted!

Specifically, the characterization of Clint Barton as an eighteen-year-old, traumatized and broken kid is just f***ing fascinating. And it's really the little things that you do with the character that makes this so amazing, all the details. Realistic gaps in knowledge due to his history, and yet an extraordinary grasp on the subjects that pertain to his bow. (I actually would have loved to see some more struggle there… like when they’re going over protocols I would have loved to see Clint struggle with reading larger words, things like that.) How he had to learn NOT to attack during sparing, because it was so instinctual to him. How he refused to accept snacks offered by Coulson because he was convinced it was just a ploy to get something from him. The nightmares, the self-punishment… I could go on and on. All this adds up to an amazing character that I just can’t get enough of!

So in summary: AMAZING story. You are EXTREMELY talented. And I am completely and utterly HOOKED on this universe!
Ms.Natalia Barton chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
You know... I, could never really express my sincere gratitude for this story. Honestly, it wouldn't do justice to just say that it was "amazing", or that you did a great job writing it. Along with the rest of your stories - that I have fallen in love with - each one of them are incredible. Imensly* incredible! You are, truly, a writer for these kind of things... Much love.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
This is the best Clint fan fic I read, ever. Great job!
cedarlight chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Seriously, I love all you VPU stories! Thanks so much for writing and sharing them.
Selena Ravenheart chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Really, this fanfiction gave me some sort of insight. How much comic-related information mixed in here? Since for me, this really cleared things up when Clint looked devastated while he thought he killed Phil (I used to wonder why he would feel that sad for his handler). But here, Phil wasn't just Clint's handler; he was his protector, his savior, his place to share his nightmare, and almost like a brother for him. And I understand that anyone would feel depressed after killing somebody that important for them. So, thank you.

P.s: sorry for my grammar, I'm not a native
PromisedRainbow chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I'm rereading this and I can't believe how well put it is. I wonder what it would really be like if the clints background was this.

Great job making Clint look like a sadistic lunatic at the prison fight. Good touch.

Haha I'm kidding I'm kidding. But really that smile though...

Great job
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
I loved it! Your characterization of Clint and Coulson was so perfect when I read their dialogue I could literally hear their voices. I did notice that the Circus backstory was very different from comic lore, but it didn't detract from the overall story since it was focused on Clint and Coulson. I can't wait to read the rest of the work in your universe! :)
Jazzysauce chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
I absolutely loved this whole thing. Now I HAVE to read the rest. Thanks a lot. ;)
LoquaciousQuibbler chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
The practice paintball mission had me dying of laughter. Clint's nonstop commentary is something I loved in stories about Clint later, and seeing him do it for the first time with Phil was great. And clint's comment about collateral damage when the very dangerous bluebird got turned into an abstract art canvas was priceless. But it's also heart rending to finally see Clint punishing himself with his bow... *sigh* the poor kid. I loved this chapter; so many laughs and then darkness... Twas brilliant to read. Anywho I've gotta go and continue reading now :)
Marchonea chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Probably one of the best fics I've read on , Imma go read all your other works in chronological order now! I can't wait to see what else you do in this universe!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
that was an awesome story!
kateanddin chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Well, that was a doozie. So much fun to re-read it all. And I loved all the little details we can then find in other stories. It gives Vantage Point and Trust a whole new light, which is always nice.
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
love the coulson/clint relationship...coulson is finally getting that boy to TRUST. :)