Reviews for Youngest in History
Goddess of the Arts chapter 1 . 2/11
Hi! First of all, I just wanted to thank you for saving the avenger fanfic site, for me, at least. Seriously, I just want to give you a hug after reading your stories, because you absolutely understand Clint on a level that the movies aren't letting the public do (I say this as someone who welcomes more depth on our favorite smartass archer). Keep the stories coming! They're like drugs to the avid avengers fan ;)
Secondly, I had an idea for a story, and I was wondering if you would be willing to help me work on it. You see, after Dan (Kylen's baby) left Clint, I kind of felt a vacuum where he had once been. So here's my BIG idea, then I'll let you in on the little ones. Clint and another agent (female) have a very close relationship - don't worry, she'll never ever replace Nat - and while he is out on a mission with a team, Clint accidentally causes the death of the girl agent's significant other. Naturally she is destroyed and can't help but blame Clint for the accident. In her grief she becomes more isolated, and breaks off her relationships with her coworkers, including Clint, who has to work through even MORE guilt - sorry buddy - . After the girl agent tries to commit suicide - as Clint swoops in just in time - he takes it upon himself to work though her bf's death, and put the pieces of their fragmented friendship back together again...
SO... that's my BIG idea... as of right now, it's just the zygote of something I hope to really sink my teeth into. What I was hoping was if you would be willing to work together to introduce this character into your Milestone-verse, because I believe it is the most accurate of the fanfic avengers-verses on the internet.
Please let me know if this is something that interests you... you were actually my inspiration for this idea, actually. Keep them coming, 'cause we'll never get enough!
Knyle Borealis chapter 11 . 2/9
I am so absolutely glad that I found you. You have a gift, an incredible gift!
Luzith chapter 11 . 2/9
Lovely writing!
Thousandsmiles chapter 11 . 1/26
Nice!
Cheryl W chapter 2 . 1/17
I just gotta say...your descriptions and maneuvers in the fight scenes are AWESOME! (Are you a special forces spook at night, mild mannered teacher by day!?) Your action sequences rock girl!
Cheryl W chapter 11 . 1/17
I just so ate this story up! Your writing style, the dialogue, the insight into the characters and the touching beginning of the bond between Phil and Clint...so out of the park wonderful! I couldn't stop reading until I read all of it.

Clint's poor self worth hurts to witness but in the next breath, the way Phil cares for Clint, seeing the good in him does my heart good. This is emotional story telling at it's best!

And now I'm merrily slipping on to read the other Avenger stories you have so skillfully crafted!
Beth chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
This wasn't the first of your stories I read. I can't Even remember which one was the first. But when I decided to reread everything, I wanted to do it chronologically. Listing all your stories in your bio makes it much easier to do that. Great chapter. Excellent story. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
I have never read the Hawkeye comics. So when I read about Barney, that was the first time I had ever heard the story. Brutal. Phil's realization about Clint's back too. This is one of the harder chapters for me to process. Great work though. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
the tooth scene stands out in my head. Always has. The utter helplessness of the situation for Phil and for Clint. Just sucks... Another great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
given your propensity for Clint!whump, I'm always surprised when an op goes well. :-) Another great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
The pickpocket exercise is one of my favorites. Not just because Clint's successful, but because he's so clever and has so much fun doing it. :-) Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
So difficult when breaking the rules yields better results! It's like pulling teeth to get them to buy in to the rules after that. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I love the way you're working through Clint's guilt and anger. He's convinced he should be punished, and if Phil won't do it, he'll do it himself. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Clint torturing himself speaks to me. Who doesn't have issues that haunt and drive to distraction? Clint's are pointedly heartbreaking though. Guilt is brutal. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
love the stress on education and the way Clint is embarrassed by his lack thereof. Getting his GED if one way of recovering his past. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!