Reviews for Youngest in History
cedarlight chapter 6 . 8/12
Seriously, I love all you VPU stories! Thanks so much for writing and sharing them.
Selena Ravenheart chapter 11 . 7/9
Really, this fanfiction gave me some sort of insight. How much comic-related information mixed in here? Since for me, this really cleared things up when Clint looked devastated while he thought he killed Phil (I used to wonder why he would feel that sad for his handler). But here, Phil wasn't just Clint's handler; he was his protector, his savior, his place to share his nightmare, and almost like a brother for him. And I understand that anyone would feel depressed after killing somebody that important for them. So, thank you.

P.s: sorry for my grammar, I'm not a native
PromisedRainbow chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm rereading this and I can't believe how well put it is. I wonder what it would really be like if the clints background was this.

Great job making Clint look like a sadistic lunatic at the prison fight. Good touch.

Haha I'm kidding I'm kidding. But really that smile though...

Great job
I loved it! Your characterization of Clint and Coulson was so perfect when I read their dialogue I could literally hear their voices. I did notice that the Circus backstory was very different from comic lore, but it didn't detract from the overall story since it was focused on Clint and Coulson. I can't wait to read the rest of the work in your universe! :)
Jazzysauce chapter 11 . 5/7
I absolutely loved this whole thing. Now I HAVE to read the rest. Thanks a lot. ;)
LoquaciousQuibbler chapter 5 . 5/5
The practice paintball mission had me dying of laughter. Clint's nonstop commentary is something I loved in stories about Clint later, and seeing him do it for the first time with Phil was great. And clint's comment about collateral damage when the very dangerous bluebird got turned into an abstract art canvas was priceless. But it's also heart rending to finally see Clint punishing himself with his bow... *sigh* the poor kid. I loved this chapter; so many laughs and then darkness... Twas brilliant to read. Anywho I've gotta go and continue reading now :)
Marchonea chapter 11 . 4/3
Probably one of the best fics I've read on , Imma go read all your other works in chronological order now! I can't wait to see what else you do in this universe!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 4/1
that was an awesome story!
kateanddin chapter 11 . 3/31
Well, that was a doozie. So much fun to re-read it all. And I loved all the little details we can then find in other stories. It gives Vantage Point and Trust a whole new light, which is always nice.
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 3/31
love the coulson/clint relationship...coulson is finally getting that boy to TRUST. :)
kateanddin chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh god, reading this in the waiting room for the freakin' DENTIST wasn't my brightest idea. I had no idea it would end this way to be fair, I didn't remember it was how this chapter ended but man... Is running away from the dentist in fear because of a fanfiction a good excuse?
kateanddin chapter 7 . 3/31
"The roof was empty except for a precocious little blue bird that stared at Coulson as if it had a higher lever of intelligence than him"
Are you having Raptor's cousin seeking revenge ? ;)

Clint finally ate the snack! Whoohoo!

I LOVE that Hawkeye finally screws up. It was coming, and I was excited for it, because I was excited to read how they would solve that. Also because he's a teenage and he was bound to screw up at some point. That's usually what happens when you refuse to listen to your handler.

Comment on your last comment : I'm actually quite glad to have this hawkeye and not the one from vintage point, people change and mature, it would have been weird and unrealistic if he didn't.
kateanddin chapter 6 . 3/31
Funny how years later, Clint is still "not falling" he's being "pushed off" things.
Pretty great to read the confrontation with Coulson at the end. They're making progress! Clint falling asleep while Coulson is around proves that too, he let his guard down in the car
kateanddin chapter 5 . 3/31
That 1st field mission with Raptor is excellent. First time we get a glimpse at their banter too. Always a blast to re-read it. Poor Raptor just had to add some civilian casualties didn't you.

Coulson is a persistant one that's for sure. A lot of people would have just give up a while ago, but not him. He's such a good character...damn re-reading him just makes me miss him more I have to say
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 3/31
lol! that paintball mission sequence was hilarious...we can see clint's sarcasm coming out and the 2 bonding even more. :)