Reviews for Premonition
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow! This is beyond perfect! wow!

Please, more!
firstadream100 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
They should include this in the next Captain America movie!
myzzie chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
cute
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Yes...WOW. And here I thought that only I and my friends noticed the way she kept staring at him. You've established it flawlessly: her need but lack of control, his almost but not quite subtle protectiveness...possessiveness. Both. Love it.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great one shot! Wow! Definitely wow!

Cheers, AJ
Mystery Penman chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So sweet! I love this pairing!
gustin puckerman chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh god. This was... wow. I just love it. I just love how you describe the both of them- especially Steve! He's so cute, so innocent. And I love the way you make him slightly possessive over her, that was epic. I am totally in love with this. I am actually doing a kiss-one-shot over them right at the moment, but now I know mine could never compared to yours. This was one of a kind. Your writings are spectacular, I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
awwwww soooo cute
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Eeeek! That was fabulous I tell you!
Hahahaha. Dear me, I thought there was going to be some dialogue, but the descriptions do not disappoint. Pls do keep writing more for this pair :D
It is so refreshing to read sth like this knowing about Steve's character.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
you deserve a review. I didn't even THINK about them as a POSSIBLE couple until I read your story. At first, my response was, who the hell is Maria? Then I'm like oooh it's Agent Hill. And then I'm like Agent Hill and Steve? O.o Now, I'm like, MORE STEVIA! So thank you, for introducing me to this pairing. I always knew there's gotta be somebody female out there for Steve, not that I don't adore StevexTony. (They're sweet). XD Good work!
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ohhh that was sweet! More! I needs me more :))
Love it!
turndowneyforwhat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this! It's so sweet! Please write more Steve and Maria. Glad there's another Stevia fan out there.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
If someone told me they could write an entire story based on a kiss, I don't know if I would've believed them. Thanks for proving me wrong! "Wow" is right! I really admire your writing skills! This was just as beautiful as your LokiNatasha. I'm a huge SteveMaria shipper, and it's nice to see at least one person who writes for them!

I think the way you described everything was very balanced. Just the right amount of detail without going over-the-top, and you've captured the characters so well. Steve is adorable... lucky Maria, lol.

Great job! I adored this, as always. :D