Reviews for Siblings, Spiders, and Squirrels, Oh my!
Guest chapter 10 . 20h
Its titled spider and squirrel. I expect some more development on Stark twin, char development, power etc etc. When are they going to fuck each other raw, hey, not blood related. And ceiling sex. With their power, it would be awesome to read about. Twincest is wincest.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 4/19
Spacial gate network. Really? *snickers* Now that would be an amusing crossover. So if the Ancients are the fifth race, how the heck would you explain the differences between the two Asguardian races from the two different fandoms/universes/shows/comics...(eh, you get my point, I hope)?

Somehow I can see Wade Wilson knowing all of this. *shakes head* His power to break the fourth wall is rather terrifying. lol
arapto chapter 10 . 4/19
I'm... pretty sure there can only be one Sorcerer Supreme. So Freya may be the supreme sorcerer of Asgard but she is not the Sorcerer Supreme.

I strongly recommend "I Should Write Doctor Strange" by Christopher Bird. It is awesome and really changed how I saw the doctor.

Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 10 . 4/17
Lol as soon as "Mr. Wilson" was mentioned as not wanting to show his face I immediately jumped to Wade and knew Chuck was in for a world of hurt. Glad to see the 'Pool making his appearance and breaking the fourth wall as usual. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 4/17
Another awesome chapter! I think this might be my favorite chapter so far! Keep up the great work!
arapto chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I don't normally read Marvel fanfics but you got me hooked. Also, I like and appreciate your explanatory Author's Notes. Keep them coming
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I keep expecting Spider man to swing in and deck a bad guy. Enjoying reading this but Spiderman just seems to be getting left behind when he should be moving forward.

Squirrel Girl is her own thing her character interaction is fun though. But really what was the point of bringing in the two super teens if their going to do super things.
sekmarcspn chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
So I found your story on someone's favorites list and I have to say, it is well worth the time it took to check out. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for sharing! Happy writing!
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
1.) That was a dumb move to mention Mike's name

2.) OH FUCK.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
1.) That was horrible & coming from Peter that is OOC

2.) Yu-oh

3.) Why did he say he wants to talk to Jen? She never turned green.
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
1.) Excellent choice of characters

2.) For a moment I thought he was gonna say "Fuck"
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
1.) Who was the guy in the black armor though?

2.) Is that Beta Ray Bill?!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
OH FUCKIN' HELL
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
AWESOME.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
aaaaaaaawwwwww why can't Pete be spidey!