Reviews for Siblings, Spiders, and Squirrels, Oh my!
arapto chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I don't normally read Marvel fanfics but you got me hooked. Also, I like and appreciate your explanatory Author's Notes. Keep them coming
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I keep expecting Spider man to swing in and deck a bad guy. Enjoying reading this but Spiderman just seems to be getting left behind when he should be moving forward.

Squirrel Girl is her own thing her character interaction is fun though. But really what was the point of bringing in the two super teens if their going to do super things.
sekmarcspn chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
So I found your story on someone's favorites list and I have to say, it is well worth the time it took to check out. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for sharing! Happy writing!
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
1.) That was a dumb move to mention Mike's name

2.) OH FUCK.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
1.) That was horrible & coming from Peter that is OOC

2.) Yu-oh

3.) Why did he say he wants to talk to Jen? She never turned green.
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
1.) Excellent choice of characters

2.) For a moment I thought he was gonna say "Fuck"
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
1.) Who was the guy in the black armor though?

2.) Is that Beta Ray Bill?!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
OH FUCKIN' HELL
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
AWESOME.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
aaaaaaaawwwwww why can't Pete be spidey!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Why did you have them not be able to have children? They had Howard Stark in the comic-verse.
TharzZzDunN chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Fun story, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
My only complaint about this is Rikki.

Why if she was so hyper competent was she in the closet, but then subdued so easily. Then why would they let her fight with them. Then seeing she could, why would they ever not believe she was a secret agent of some type, barton's "amature" line not withstanding. Or rather its not enough for me to buy them writing off her acomplishements without a deep investigation. They simply seem to have accepted her too easily.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
ThatOneGuy chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Ha, that Jackal reference was awesome.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »