Reviews for Siblings, Spiders, and Squirrels, Oh my!
mutecebu chapter 8 . 3/28
Sam is Cobra Bubbles - I *THOUGHT* there were some deliberate similarities there! Man, that’s awesome.
mutecebu chapter 6 . 3/23
“Tony knew they were rolling their eyes, and they knew he knew. After that, it got complicated.“

I had to read-read this sentence, but then I laughed aloud.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 3/22
“I love a game of lynch the bigot”
Hah!

With a flurry of beeps, a roomba shot out from under the bed, sucked up the dust particles and then darted off.
Yes! The Rhoombas! I’m glad they made an appearance here, and I honestly forget they are not Avengers canon.
mutecebu chapter 3 . 3/22
“Who says parenting is hard? This is easy.”

Hah! I am loving this story thanks!
(Btw, missed a period at the end of the chapter.)
drumheller22 chapter 10 . 2/6
I had forgotten about Darkhawk. That was a favorite comic of mine before I had to stop reading them. Now I have to try and find the series to finish it off. I really enjoyed your characterization of the different heroes. So far you've avoided the things that changed them into something unrecognizable to the heroes I grew up with. I hope that you're inspired to write more of this.
vmage2 chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
Blind Al's full name is Althea Winifred Sanderson. For reference, check Wikipedia and look under "Other Versions".

Also, I love this story. Please keep up the good work.
Bobboky chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Very good job
icecatfire chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
O.O... tony handled that BEAUTIFULLY! :D *hugs tony*
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 2/4/2017
I have to give ol' F.C. credit where it's due; telling the "Sword" and "Arrow" what happened to his family and what he'd learned to date about why in order to send them on their way was a brutal stroke of genius.

I give you fair dues, too; nice way to give the MCU treatment to the "Bar with no name" massacre which in comics canon was the debut of Scourge.
gustavius3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
Hey is this ever going to receive a continuation at any point it is excellent...
VFR6 chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Wow, given what happened in the recent CA Civil War and Spider-man Homecoming, Tony acting as Peter's father figure was a fall ahead by you. Damn.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
I got to say, there being a whole COUNCIL of Sorcerers Supreme really is a brilliant idea. It makes sense in a Universe that has plainly stated to have nine completely separate if somewhat interconnected realms that each realm would have it's own Sorcerer Supreme instead one relatively young Human being the big dog on the lot of ALL magic-users in all the Universe when we known damn good and well that both Loki and Frigga (just naming two non-Human magic-users I can think of off the top of my head) could kick the shit out of him with a half-assed effort.

You can't hate Wade. Even if he's completely Psycho (capitalized even), you can't hate him. It's not physically possible and I'm glad you brought him in even if it's for general comedy relief. On a mostly unrelated note, however, for some reason known only to the Spirits, the while reading the scene where Chuck is saying hello to Sandi, I had that scene near the end of the Constantine movie pop into my head where John cuts his wrists to summon Lucifer (who's played by Peter Stormare who's creepy is fuck in just about everything I've ever seen him in) to stop his son from making out of Hell because God won't actively interfere in the mortal realm and we'd heard several times in in the movie that Lucifer would come to Earth personally to collect Constantine's soul himself if he was given half an opportunity. Anyway, the point is that when he first speaks he say's "Hello. Hello, John. Hello." in a voice that makes it feel like something slimy and vile just slid down your back and that voice popped into my head while reading Chuck speak to Sandi which only made Chuck and his character even creepier than you probably could have hoped to achieve... so ends this completely irrelevant portion of my completely unhelpful if somewhat praising review. Cheers! _
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
In reference to Scott threatening Logan, in the... second movie I believe (haven't seen them in ages after watching the second and third ones and deciding I hated that version of them even if the uniforms are far more practical) there's a short like three minute scene where Xavier makes a sort-of joke/threat about making Logan believe he was a six-year-old girl for the rest of his life if he didn't put out the cigar he was smoking while being in the Cerebro chamber while him. Even offered to have Jean braid his hair. _
dialNforNinja chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Thank you very, very much for desquicking Blind Al's situation. A delivery truck full of chimichangas is on its way, so you can pay off Wade for (mostly) going along with the script.
skywiseskychan chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Okay, so now, if the Kree claim to be the 3rd race, and you say that the 1st through 5th are taken, are the Kree the 6th race or even more of a bunch of braggarts and where to the giants come in, much less humanity?

Just curious as your handy history lesson was quite fun. Oh, why do I feel like one of the eyes has been coopted? Just curious?