Reviews for Siblings, Spiders, and Squirrels, Oh my!
Bobboky chapter 10 . 6/24
Very good job
icecatfire chapter 3 . 4/11
O.O... tony handled that BEAUTIFULLY! :D *hugs tony*
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 2/4
I have to give ol' F.C. credit where it's due; telling the "Sword" and "Arrow" what happened to his family and what he'd learned to date about why in order to send them on their way was a brutal stroke of genius.

I give you fair dues, too; nice way to give the MCU treatment to the "Bar with no name" massacre which in comics canon was the debut of Scourge.
gustavius3 chapter 10 . 1/14
Hey is this ever going to receive a continuation at any point it is excellent...
VFR6 chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Wow, given what happened in the recent CA Civil War and Spider-man Homecoming, Tony acting as Peter's father figure was a fall ahead by you. Damn.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
I got to say, there being a whole COUNCIL of Sorcerers Supreme really is a brilliant idea. It makes sense in a Universe that has plainly stated to have nine completely separate if somewhat interconnected realms that each realm would have it's own Sorcerer Supreme instead one relatively young Human being the big dog on the lot of ALL magic-users in all the Universe when we known damn good and well that both Loki and Frigga (just naming two non-Human magic-users I can think of off the top of my head) could kick the shit out of him with a half-assed effort.

You can't hate Wade. Even if he's completely Psycho (capitalized even), you can't hate him. It's not physically possible and I'm glad you brought him in even if it's for general comedy relief. On a mostly unrelated note, however, for some reason known only to the Spirits, the while reading the scene where Chuck is saying hello to Sandi, I had that scene near the end of the Constantine movie pop into my head where John cuts his wrists to summon Lucifer (who's played by Peter Stormare who's creepy is fuck in just about everything I've ever seen him in) to stop his son from making out of Hell because God won't actively interfere in the mortal realm and we'd heard several times in in the movie that Lucifer would come to Earth personally to collect Constantine's soul himself if he was given half an opportunity. Anyway, the point is that when he first speaks he say's "Hello. Hello, John. Hello." in a voice that makes it feel like something slimy and vile just slid down your back and that voice popped into my head while reading Chuck speak to Sandi which only made Chuck and his character even creepier than you probably could have hoped to achieve... so ends this completely irrelevant portion of my completely unhelpful if somewhat praising review. Cheers! _
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
In reference to Scott threatening Logan, in the... second movie I believe (haven't seen them in ages after watching the second and third ones and deciding I hated that version of them even if the uniforms are far more practical) there's a short like three minute scene where Xavier makes a sort-of joke/threat about making Logan believe he was a six-year-old girl for the rest of his life if he didn't put out the cigar he was smoking while being in the Cerebro chamber while him. Even offered to have Jean braid his hair. _
dialNforNinja chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Thank you very, very much for desquicking Blind Al's situation. A delivery truck full of chimichangas is on its way, so you can pay off Wade for (mostly) going along with the script.
skywiseskychan chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Okay, so now, if the Kree claim to be the 3rd race, and you say that the 1st through 5th are taken, are the Kree the 6th race or even more of a bunch of braggarts and where to the giants come in, much less humanity?

Just curious as your handy history lesson was quite fun. Oh, why do I feel like one of the eyes has been coopted? Just curious?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Its titled spider and squirrel. I expect some more development on Stark twin, char development, power etc etc. When are they going to fuck each other raw, hey, not blood related. And ceiling sex. With their power, it would be awesome to read about. Twincest is wincest.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Spacial gate network. Really? *snickers* Now that would be an amusing crossover. So if the Ancients are the fifth race, how the heck would you explain the differences between the two Asguardian races from the two different fandoms/universes/shows/comics...(eh, you get my point, I hope)?

Somehow I can see Wade Wilson knowing all of this. *shakes head* His power to break the fourth wall is rather terrifying. lol
arapto chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I'm... pretty sure there can only be one Sorcerer Supreme. So Freya may be the supreme sorcerer of Asgard but she is not the Sorcerer Supreme.

I strongly recommend "I Should Write Doctor Strange" by Christopher Bird. It is awesome and really changed how I saw the doctor.

Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Lol as soon as "Mr. Wilson" was mentioned as not wanting to show his face I immediately jumped to Wade and knew Chuck was in for a world of hurt. Glad to see the 'Pool making his appearance and breaking the fourth wall as usual. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Another awesome chapter! I think this might be my favorite chapter so far! Keep up the great work!
arapto chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I don't normally read Marvel fanfics but you got me hooked. Also, I like and appreciate your explanatory Author's Notes. Keep them coming