Reviews for Cross Your Mind
the-power-of-love chapter 31 . 4/18/2015
Just saw this fic and loved it
lilyvandersteen chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
I'm so sad the story stops here already... But it was absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us!
lilyvandersteen chapter 30 . 4/15/2015
Yay, they're living together :-) *doing a silly victory dance*
lilyvandersteen chapter 29 . 4/15/2015
I love the song. Blaine is crazy to go swimming, though. I'd be like Kurt and refuse to get into the water.
lilyvandersteen chapter 28 . 4/15/2015
Kurt tried to make Blaine a heart latte? Awww... *Coos*
lilyvandersteen chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
Reunited and it feels so good... Finally!
lilyvandersteen chapter 26 . 4/15/2015
I hate that Blaine's friends are freezing Kurt out :-( Not cool, guys. He's feeling horrible enough already, it's eating him up.

The cupcakes are a lovely gesture :-) Go get your man, Kurt, I'm routing for you!
lilyvandersteen chapter 25 . 4/15/2015
Oh Blaine, sweetie, please don't! Kurt loves you, truly he does.

Poor Blaine... Poor Kurt... Please let them find their way back to one another soon, please.
lilyvandersteen chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
Oh good heavens! Poor Blaine! Poor Kurt! They're not going to break up over this, are they? And I had this feeling Blaine was planning to come to Kurt's sexiest man shoot to surprise him, but now he's probably going to be too angry :-(
lilyvandersteen chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
I wouldn't go on those scary rides for anyone. Ever. I hate rollercoasters.

I loved their "first time", though 3
lilyvandersteen chapter 22 . 4/15/2015
I'm glad Blaine is giving his father and brother a second chance. And I loved Kurt loaning Blaine his ring necklace 3
lilyvandersteen chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
Oh good heavens! And Kurt never even realised they had the same family name? Ugh.
lilyvandersteen chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
Blaine's surprises made me second-hand swoon :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
It's so difficult for Blaine to be apart from Kurt. The sleepy phone call from Kurt was adorable, though. And Chandler can't hold a candle to Blaine, no doubt about that!
lilyvandersteen chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Icing war :D That sounds delicious and messy :-)