Reviews for Cross Your Mind
the-power-of-love chapter 31 . 4/18
Just saw this fic and loved it
lilyvandersteen chapter 31 . 4/15
I'm so sad the story stops here already... But it was absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us!
lilyvandersteen chapter 30 . 4/15
Yay, they're living together :-) *doing a silly victory dance*
lilyvandersteen chapter 29 . 4/15
I love the song. Blaine is crazy to go swimming, though. I'd be like Kurt and refuse to get into the water.
lilyvandersteen chapter 28 . 4/15
Kurt tried to make Blaine a heart latte? Awww... *Coos*
lilyvandersteen chapter 27 . 4/15
Reunited and it feels so good... Finally!
lilyvandersteen chapter 26 . 4/15
I hate that Blaine's friends are freezing Kurt out :-( Not cool, guys. He's feeling horrible enough already, it's eating him up.

The cupcakes are a lovely gesture :-) Go get your man, Kurt, I'm routing for you!
lilyvandersteen chapter 25 . 4/15
Oh Blaine, sweetie, please don't! Kurt loves you, truly he does.

Poor Blaine... Poor Kurt... Please let them find their way back to one another soon, please.
lilyvandersteen chapter 24 . 4/15
Oh good heavens! Poor Blaine! Poor Kurt! They're not going to break up over this, are they? And I had this feeling Blaine was planning to come to Kurt's sexiest man shoot to surprise him, but now he's probably going to be too angry :-(
lilyvandersteen chapter 23 . 4/15
I wouldn't go on those scary rides for anyone. Ever. I hate rollercoasters.

I loved their "first time", though 3
lilyvandersteen chapter 22 . 4/15
I'm glad Blaine is giving his father and brother a second chance. And I loved Kurt loaning Blaine his ring necklace 3
lilyvandersteen chapter 21 . 4/15
Oh good heavens! And Kurt never even realised they had the same family name? Ugh.
lilyvandersteen chapter 20 . 4/15
Blaine's surprises made me second-hand swoon :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 19 . 4/15
It's so difficult for Blaine to be apart from Kurt. The sleepy phone call from Kurt was adorable, though. And Chandler can't hold a candle to Blaine, no doubt about that!
lilyvandersteen chapter 18 . 4/15
Icing war :D That sounds delicious and messy :-)