Reviews for August's Story 2: Now You See Them
Harryfan011 chapter 10 . 1/19
Best of luck with your book, Shelby. Probably, one day, I'll get the opportunity to read your works since my life tends to get in way of my reading, much more frequently than I would like...

Till next time,
Harryfan011.
Storygirl95 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I'm so happy for you! Dont worry about us here, we can handle waiting for you haha. I'm sure i speak for everyone when I say that we are fully supportive of your novel and super exited for August to breakout into an actual book! She is too cool and sassy to stay confined. Good luck and I can't wait to hear from you again! :D
Sara chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Omg I love this story! When are you going to update again? :)
grace chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Can u plz update soon for this story?
Jase Son Of Athena chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Continue H2O FF
Julianne chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
That was a really great udpate soon!
Tayla chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
I just love August so much! :D Please update soon! :)
guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
so you have time to write this story but not your h2o stories i see how you are disappointing your fans like leaving that story like that
guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oh sure you have time to update this story but not the h2o stories i see how it is
jesusfreak94 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Wow! Now I'm intrigued to know about Kara and her past. It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but was she in it, or is she yours? Can't wait to read the rest of your story!
Leslee Aleece:)
grace chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I loved your chapter!Update soon please!
Rinka chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
This chapter is my favourite one so far, please keep up the good work! and update soon!
Jamaican Gurl chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the last chapter. Pleaze update soon
grace chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I loved this chapter their all together!Cant wait for next soon plz!
Jamaican Gurl chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
I know it's been awhile since you updated and I'm not sure if that means that you are not continuing but if you are PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Like today. Or tomorrow. Or whenever but before next year. Please. Please. Pllllllleeeeeeaaaaazzzzzzeee ee soon.